Snp / Bnp Two Cheeks Of The Same Arse

Stuart Dickson

Guest TPAFKATS

Just in with the dogs. They had a great time in the snow. First time the wee yin has seen it. She loved it. Funny watching them chasing a snowball then being totally bamboozled when they couldn't find it amongst the other snow.

I think I'll make spaghetti carbonara tonight.

Got to put a new bolt on the bathroom door before I do anything else.

Anyone got anything interesting to say?

I went out with the dug and bumped into a guy out with two dugs, the young bitch hadn't seen snow before...

Is that interesting?

Guest TPAFKATS

The only person that I bumped into and told that was a woman - at least they were dressed like a woman - an ugly one.

So, yes, that is interesting. :)

But you posed for a photie

post-536-14529790104244_thumb.jpg

I like that one too but my favourite is the one where they are making calls on public phones right next to each other and the conversations cross over. Hilarious stuff.

There are so many to choose from.

I like both of the previous examples, but the Mastermind one when Ronnie C's subject matter is "Answer the Question Before Last each time" Is superb.

I can actually remember watching that sketch when it was first shown and it had me in tears of laughter.

Guest TPAFKATS

My favourite two ronnies sketch is the one when Ronnie goes to get new glasses then starts reading the furniture as Ronnie ..the guy whos ment to be checking his eye's cant see him as he's blind as a post..fukin magic

Don't remember that one.

I always thought their musical numbers were very good.

I like that one too but my favourite is the one where they are making calls on public phones right next to each other and the conversations cross over. Hilarious stuff.

Yeah, that's a beauty. A very funny sketch.

There are so many to choose from.

I like both of the previous examples, but the Mastermind one when Ronnie C's subject matter is "Answer the Question Before Last each time" Is superb.

I can actually remember watching that sketch when it was first shown and it had me in tears of laughter.

Q: What do tarantulas prey on?

A: Cassocks.

Top notch stuff. The Two Ronnies were magic!

Channel 5 showed a recording of Morecombe & Wise's stage show from about 1973 on Xmas Eve IIRC, the guys were careful to keep as much of their stage show unrecorded as possible. It was just a leeetil bit un-PC in places but hilarious. The material and timing were superb, even the band were laughing and you'd have to assume they'd heard the routines plenty times before.

Edited by Bud the Baker

Channel 5 showed a recording of Morecombe & Wise's stage show from about 1973 on Xmas Eve IIRC, the guys were careful to keep as much of their stage show unrecorded as possible. It was just a leeetil bit un-PC in placed but hilarious. The material and timing were superb, even the band were laughing and you'd have to assume they'd heard the routines plenty times before.

Talking of bands on stage with M&W, the skit with Andre Previn is still a belter. Previn himself recently stated that even to this day London taxi drivers will refer to him as "Mr Preview". smile.png