Smisa & Gordon Scott Submit Bid

div

Corporate influence has destroyed Sevco, Hearts, Motherwell, Dundee, Gretna and almost Hibs. Only someone who is desperate to gain corporate influence over SMFC would entertain such a proven, ruinous, ill conceived concept. You would have thought by now the penny may have dropped and certain individuals actually accept that its not about them anymore, and hasnt been for years now.

SMTID.......

Not ST Mirren till July...

Corporate influence has destroyed Sevco, Hearts, Motherwell, Dundee, Gretna and almost Hibs. Only someone who is desperate to gain corporate influence over SMFC would entertain such a proven, ruinous, ill conceived concept. You would have thought by now the penny may have dropped and certain individuals actually accept that its not about them anymore, and hasnt been for years now.

SMTID.......

Not ST Mirren till July...

Suggest you actually read what I said.

You cannot have corporate members of SFA clubs.

So the corporate influence you note above is not the same thing.

The rules need changed to allow supporters trusts to be corporate board members so that you don't have the issue that has happened elsewhere where those in theory appointed to Club boards by trusts have been gagged by the boards they are actually on because of the existing rules.

The Scottish game is under greater threat from Doncaster & Regan.

How these clowns represent our game is simply astonishing.

As regards our club, when there is something credible to know, I'm sure we will be told.

They have done nothing to improve the game in Scotland during their reign.

I would be surprised if SGG and the board aren't still in their current position in the club in 5 years.

Sure we will get plenty more discussion out of the prospective sales in the meantime, though.

I don't see what the rush is anyway. I've said my piece already. SMiSA should pull the offer until such times as the future of the Scottish game, and in particular European competition is decided. Handing over large sums of money to allow individuals to walk away wealthy would be irresponsible given the size of the risk involved.

I agree with you TC, I could see the SGG and his mates still doing what they do in five years time whether that's to the detriment of the club they claim they love or not. I can also see the club being worth a great deal less in five years time as the figures in the Championship start to look less attractive with "Rangers" and Hibs back in the top flight.

Suggest you actually read what I said.

You cannot have corporate members of SFA clubs.

So the corporate influence you note above is not the same thing.

The rules need changed to allow supporters trusts to be corporate board members so that you don't have the issue that has happened elsewhere where those in theory appointed to Club boards by trusts have been gagged by the boards they are actually on because of the existing rules.

Aye we know you are a sevco luvvie these days, (after being a Saints, then Hearts and anybodies luvvie) but we dont do stitching up the support sevco style round these parts. We shouldnt be too worried about the success of your proposal though given your previous record of successful proposals around fan ownership.

Get the corporate carpet baggers tae f**k away from our club.

Aye we know you are a sevco luvvie these days, (after being a Saints, then Hearts and anybodies luvvie) but we dont do stitching up the support sevco style round these parts. We shouldnt be too worried about the success of your proposal though given your previous record of successful proposals around fan ownership.

Get the corporate carpet baggers tae f**k away from our club.

Glad to see you engaging with the point in your usual style.

you should have a look at how FoH and Hearts are doing and how Rangers First and Rangers are doing (keep an eye out for the new 50000 member target all in one fan group)

Glad to see you engaging with the point in your usual style.

you should have a look at how FoH and Hearts are doing and how Rangers First and Rangers are doing (keep an eye out for the new 50000 member target all in one fan group)

Strange that.... I could have swore Hearts were owned by Ann Budge, and Sevco by Dave King?

Budge continues to plunder the funds raised by FoH to pay for day to day club spending & projects pushing back the timeframe that would enable the FoH to buy her out.

King has pulled a masterstroke getting 50000 mugs to fund sevco for him, whilst he has both of the main players (Gough and the BoD member) doing his bidding on the fans group.

Anyone who actually believes the sevco mugs are ever going to have any meaningful influence at the club in exchange for their tens of millions is living in cloud cuckoo land.... The sevconians are being taken up the Ronson yet again! Anyone would think, given how mny times they have let various bad men do that to them... They must actually like it?

Just to add both Hearts & Sevco continue to attract sectarian, bigoted, racist, thugs hell bent on violence.... Aye they are shining examples to us all!

Edited by Lord Pityme

Strange that.... I could have swore Hearts were owned by Ann Budge, and Sevco by Dave King?

Budge continues to plunder the funds raised by FoH to pay for day to day club spending & projects pushing back the timeframe that would enable the FoH to buy her out.

King has pulled a masterstroke getting 50000 mugs to fund sevco for him, whilst he has both of the main players (Gough and the BoD member) doing his bidding on the fans group.

Anyone who actually believes the sevco mugs are ever going to have any meaningful influence at the club in exchange for their tens of millions is living in cloud cuckoo land.... The sevconians are being taken up the Ronson yet again! Anyone would think, given how mny times they have let various bad men do that to them... They must actually like it?

Ok so you prepared to take a wager then on the outcome of Foh and Rangers First in terms of ownership of their clubs and board influence?

or are you all just hot air and abuse...

winning to SMISA or a charitee of your choice

Edited by rea

so you want to bet that they will both be bust again in what 2 years?

Why would I, or indeed any football fan want to bet on another club going bust, or not? Your have a strange thought processes for someone who is such a big soccer fan, and who has some connection with theses spurious govt bodies that piss away the tax payers money on clubs that have defaulted on paying tens of millions in tax to the... Government.

Why would I, or indeed any football fan want to bet on another club going bust, or not? Your have a strange thought processes for someone who is such a big soccer fan, and who has some connection with theses spurious govt bodies that piss away the tax payers money on clubs that have defaulted on paying tens of millions in tax to the... Government.

Ah the dodge the question gambit.

lets try again.

under what terms will you take a charity bet with regards to the success of the fan ownership models at hearts and Rangers, on the basis that i think they will be succesfull and you, from your posts above think they wont.....

....or feel free to duck and dive again Swiss Tony.

probably a better bet that that will happen

Ah the dodge the question gambit.

lets try again.

under what terms will you take a charity bet with regards to the success of the fan ownership models at hearts and Rangers, on the basis that i think they will be succesfull and you, from your posts above think they wont.....

....or feel free to duck and dive again Swiss Tony.

probably a better bet that that will happen

How is success measured? If its when the fans have 51% or above shareholding I Will take that bet this wont happen at Hearts in the next two years or probably not even five years, and at Sevco it will never happen whilst King is there blocking large shareholders from voting on AGM motions.

Curious you dont want to talk about Hibs who are on the cusp,of real fan ownership? Then again where is the angle in that for good and the great who are only interested in helping the Budge's and King's get ownership on the cheap with the fans footing the bills!

Edited by Lord Pityme

How is success measured? If its when the fans have 51% or above shareholding I Will take that bet this wont happen at Hearts in the next two years or probably not even five years, and at Sevco it will never happen whilst King is there blocking large shareholders from voting on AGM motions.

Well lets split the difference on hearts then.

3.5 years from now for 51% of the club to be in the hands of FoH

As RFC is a PLC it is virtually impossible for anyone to own more than 25% so how about that the fans will be in the top 5 shareholders within the same 3.5 years

Well lets split the difference on hearts then.

3.5 years from now for 51% of the club to be in the hands of FoH

As RFC is a PLC it is virtually impossible for anyone to own more than 25% so how about that the fans will be in the top 5 shareholders within the same 3.5 years

Agreed Hearts 3.5 years, but not Sevco.

Your Sevco scenario is pretty piss poor as everyone and his dog knows that King's plan is just give the fans enough shares to keep them bankrolling his overspending, whilst denying them any real power. If Ashley, the Easedales and Blue Pitch Get their act together King will be gone, unless ths SA tax authorities dont come back for another bite first!

A tenner says The current owner at Hearts won't budge before 10th September 2019

Now that the big money charity bet has been placed, how about bringing this topic back on debate.

When will SMiSA provide an update?

It has been around 6 weeks since the proposal has been delivered. I'm sure there are similar members keen to get an update.

Proposal delivered yes, talks ongoing, that is about all i could honestly tell you because the talks are still subject to confidentiality agreements which protect both parties. I could speculate on what is happening ( i have stated before i am not part of the group doing the negotiating) but when i do answer questions with my limited knowledge of the negotiations, i have been sniped at, probably quite correctly pointing out my errors or lack of knowledge, so i will leave it to the the experts on here.

The SMiSA group who are working their socks off on this and giving up many hours of their own time to get to a conclusion, will let us all know when they have important factual information that they can divulge.

Edited by buddiecat

Tumbleweed.

Anything happening?

Do the fans actually want to take over?

Do the consortium really want to leave?

Or is it all just talk on both sides.

Sorry for so many questions without answers.......

If you know all the answers you wouldn't be asking the questions.