Dumbarton v St Mirren SPFL Championship 17/9/16

shull

FFS we are effectively playing a 4-2-4 with both wingers hugging the touch line, Hutton playing very deep and Mallan effectively trying to run the entire midfield on his own. The guy needs a break and some help.

EDIT for clarification: The above may now seem out of place but it was in response to a comment from someone slagging off Mallan which has since been deleted.

Edited by Sonny

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

FFS we are effectively playing a 4-2-4 with both wingers hugging the touch line, Hutton playing very deep and Mallan effectively trying to run the entire midfield on his own. The guy needs a break and some help.

Been saying this at the games for a few weeks now. You can't play two strikers with two line hugging wingers unless you go 3 at the back and stick an extra body into midfield and even then you need your wingers to do the hard work tracking back.  Better to go 1 up front, solidify the midfield and allow he wide men to push higher up.  Only problem is the squad is so imbalanced that we don't have the personnel to bolster the middle of the park.

I

4 hours ago, TopCat said:

Still think Paisley golf club is a sectarian organisation?

Walloper :lol:

I love it, you come out with that all the time. Well, whenever you get a bloody nose from me. I also love the anonymous insults that you would NEVER dare to repeat to anyone's face.

I had the balls to accept my lumps and apologise on that.  Have you the balls to admit this is a snidey wee thread that harks back to your worst excesses of 2 years ago?

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 9:31 AM, St.Ricky said:

Back to the game. Dumbarton are no push over. Hibs won there last week courtesy of a penalty.

Time to rewrite history Alex and kickstart our season as well as cementing your position.

The players look like they've got cement shoes on. Does that count?