Hibernian v St Mirren Challenge Cup 8/10/16

shull

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

Hardie is cup tied and on under-21 duty.

As far as I'm concerned it's a clean slate for all the players now regardless if how bad they have been before.

Didn't realise that he was cup tied and agree that all players should be given a chance under the new team.

However I think Walsh has done more with his opportunities to date than Hardie has, and if he continues in that vein, it may be that the latter will have to wait a while before he gets his second chance to shine. 

Didn't realise that he was cup tied and agree that all players should be given a chance under the new team.

However I think Walsh has done more with his opportunities to date than Hardie has, and if he continues in that vein, it may be that the latter will have to wait a while before he gets his second chance to shine. 

Oh don't have a problem with Walsh starting at all and seems an obvious move with Hardie away. Proper wingers operating either side of Sutton should bring joy, although maybe not in a tough game like today.

1 hour ago, scabbydug37 said:
  1. St Mirren Official@saintmirrenfc 4m4 minutes ago View translation
  2. St Mirren Starting XI: Langfield, Naismith, MacKenzie, Baird, Irvine, Hutton, Quinn, Mallan, Walsh, Morgan, Sutton #COYS

SUBS | Willison, Clarkson, Gallagher, Shankland, Whyte, O'Keefe, McDonald #COYS

Webster not even making the bench - is he injured?

COYS!