Bottom at Christmas

38 minutes ago, elvis said:

I never said we would have a chance of winning it .Just of winning more games.

Why don't you try and do what our chairman has suggested today , and have a bit of positivity . You never know , you might feel better for it . 

On 12/28/2016 at 10:21 AM, ScotstounSaint said:

Betvictor are offering the following odds on finishing bottom. Not the same as being relegated obviously, but the closest I can see....

St Mirren 1/3
Dumbarton 7/1
Ayr 8/1
Dunfermline 9/1
Queen of the South 12/1

Latest odds on finishing bottom after today's debacle.....

St Mirren 1/4
Dumbarton 10/1
Ayr 10/1
Dunfermline 10/1
Queen of the South 14/1

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 2:19 AM, ScotstounSaint said:

Latest odds on finishing bottom after today's debacle.....

St Mirren 1/4
Dumbarton 10/1
Ayr 10/1
Dunfermline 10/1
Queen of the South 14/1

Updated odds after Dunfermline's win today.....

St Mirren 1/5
Ayr 10/1
Dumbarton 10/1
Queen of the South 14/1
Dunfermline 16/1

30 minutes ago, ScotstounSaint said:

Updated odds after Dunfermline's win today.....

St Mirren 1/5
Ayr 10/1
Dumbarton 10/1
Queen of the South 14/1
Dunfermline 16/1

I think all this shows is that English based bookies don't follow Scottish football very closely.

They will look at the league table and that's it; Ayr haven't won in 9, QOS haven't won in 13, yet the bookies haven't factored that in, or the fact that Dumbarton have just lost a couple of players from an already small squad. Long way still to go.

14 minutes ago, Hendo said:

They will look at the league table and that's it; Ayr haven't won in 9, QOS haven't won in 13, yet the bookies haven't factored that in, or the fact that Dumbarton have just lost a couple of players from an already small squad. Long way still to go.

Yeah, I think Dumbarton will miss Joe Thomson especially. Though that's a bit of a double edged sword for us, as he's now signed for Queen of the South!

I see big Nade has joined Dumbarton again. I'm unsure if I'd be happy with that if I was a Sons fan, but Aitken seems to rate him.

3 hours ago, Hendo said:

I think all this shows is that English based bookies don't follow Scottish football very closely.

What are the odds on McBookie?

13 hours ago, Hendo said:

Do the bookies seldom call it wrong though?

On 02/01/2017 at 11:54 PM, billyg said:

Not long enough for us I fear. Other teams are strengthening in the window and are playing well. The damage has been done and it will take a miracle I'm afraid !

Don't be afraid Billy.Tam would be saying we will be fine and I always believed in him.Stay positive.Just met Henry Smith delivering mail in Linlithgow.One of the guys in football who should not have a day to day job.Hearts legend.Thanks to all the regulars in the Black Bitch Linlithgow for making me so welcome.Told them all we would stay up and they all hoped we would.If you are ever passing please drop in.Great guys.

Edited by northendsaint