Sign in to follow this  
thepaisleypanda

Paul Mcgowan

4 minutes ago, HSS said:

He still stays in Coatbridge I think.  Did he not miss a midweek game for Dundee because he was tagged and had to be indoors for a certain time? 

Loved him with us,a great wee player.

That could have saved Dundee a Playertek tracker they could just have asked the Police for a print out.

12 minutes ago, HSS said:

He still stays in Coatbridge I think.  Did he not miss a midweek game for Dundee because he was tagged and had to be indoors for a certain time? 

Loved him with us,a great wee player.

His goal against the oldco at Christmas eve and that penalty he scored against shellic in the Semi-final . .nice

He was told by the judge at his last court appearance he was a baw hair away from the jail and he will be going there if he appears in court again. If found guilty, he will be away on full board for at least 6 months I'm guessing.

He was told by the judge at his last court appearance he was a baw hair away from the jail and he will be going there if he appears in court again. If found guilty, he will be away on full board for at least 6 months I'm guessing.
I believe it's all down to the time scale of events. Some of his previous convictions may have been spent, but not sure as assaults come under a higher level of disclosure.