Kenny Miller Free Agent

Guest TPAFKATS
Aye true enough. Kenny Miller only scored against the likes of Italy, Germany, England, Croatia, Czech Rep etc. Shite really [emoji14]
Take your point generally though. For even greater effect you could’ve used Kevin Kyle or Scott Dobie as an example. However, as a Scotland player, KM was the real deal so the argument is null and void. 
WAS the real deal. [emoji6]

57 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You did indeed FAS In fact you started a thread to say as much when the ink still wasnt dry on his 3 year contract......

The F Man is a populist.  His views (I hesitate to say thoughts) change with the wind of popular opinion.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You have proof or are you talking shite, as usual? :1eye

Your posts are the proof F Man. 

Out of your own mouth. 

Contrary and often contradictory. 

Based on not going to games and not contributing one Whit to the club. 

DJ has it correct. 

Now move on. 

55 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

Classy.

Ach come on mate. I’ve no patience for all this...”if this happens I’ll no be back” or “if that happens I’ll no be back” pish. 

Especially when it’s a load of bollocks and you know fine well you will be back virtually no matter what shite gets flung at us. 

I wasn't at all for Miller at the start of the window and was relieved he went to Livi as I felt he'd do more damage there than good with us. 
However, given the way this window has gone, the obvious deficiencies in the squad, the lack of viable striking options and the energy Miller can still bring, he's probably worth the risk. 
I'd still much rather we pushed the boat out and brought in Greg Stewart though. 

Looks like Stewart is heading to Kilmarnock

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aw diddums. You’ll be missed. In fact, I’m not at all sure the club will survive without your dedicated support. They’ll probably put one of those messages on the scoreboard at half time. Please come back Dibble. We need you. 

Watch the door doesn’t hit you on the vagina on the way out. 

Thats if the scoreboard ever works:whistle

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ach come on mate. I’ve no patience for all this...”if this happens I’ll no be back” or “if that happens I’ll no be back” pish. 

Especially when it’s a load of bollocks and you know fine well you will be back virtually no matter what shite gets flung at us. 

I said I will most likely be going less often because as far as I can see Stubbs has blown / is blowing our budget on players who are no better than the ones he is getting rid of, or the ones JR had already decided wouldn't get new contracts.

26 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

I said I will most likely be going less often because as far as I can see Stubbs has blown / is blowing our budget on players who are no better than the ones he is getting rid of, or the ones JR had already decided wouldn't get new contracts.

Why feel the need to announce it though?

It is attention seeking and frankly most unbecoming behaviour.

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, Mykey said:

If you criticise anything you're a Stubbs hater, if you praise anything you're a happy clapper and if you make a reasoned argument then your post is too long and you've bored people, it's bloody hard to be a contributer to this forum.

Ah the joys of being a St Mirren Fan get use to it son we have more downs than ups yet we always stick with the Glorious buds ...WHY....because they are ours :spud3

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Usual response when you have no answer to the previous post.......................:snore

Boring. 

I answered earlier.

The proof is in your endless posts. 

Populist.  A bit like The Donald. 

Contrary and Contradictory. 

Pander and patronise the LCD.

End of....reply or not...I will ignore.

Spent more than enough time allowing you to make a fool of yourself. ..but it's just too, too easy.

Back to the topic perhaps. 

Try going to games. 

Will give you something to write about.

Edited by St.Ricky

On other words, he’s bringing in players who are just as good as the ones that JR let go?

Personally, I think that Rodgers is better than Stewart, Hodson is better than Irvine, Brock-Madsen is better than Stewart, Willock is better than Todd, Cooke is better than Duffy, etc.

Can you specifically name the players that Stubbs is getting rid of and who their ‘no better’ replacements are?

4 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Anybody want tae buy a wee knitted Fartaway voodoo doll? Comes wi a black an white strip an a set of 12 knitting needles tae insert in as mony places as yi so choose. Only 50 quid.

Also available in other models.....the Wendy, the Isma (ma favourite), the wee Dougie,  the Shull, an the Fartybastard. 

"take that ya bassa"...........

One needle for every match he has actually attended since 1974.

Edited by oaksoft