Jump to content

1877SMFC

Momentum and Form

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Pretty much how I see it , maybe even have a planned change for the last fifteen minutes just to try something different .

Yep. I'd put MacPherson on for Ferdinand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:
6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Heard that MacK may be back but likely to be on the Bench as Bairdy is full fit and faster...

Utd are not better than us - we need to believe and produce... the prize is very big indeed for every player...and the Management team.

You know this how?

If your inane dribble was to be believed we'd have been top three.

Keep clapping, your overjoyed we're the 2nd worst team in the league. 

And YOU dear sir without a doubt are the most miserable misbegotten git I have ever encountered and believe you me I have met some in the past, with supporters like you we have no need of enemies . 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

 

 

 

In case you were in any doubt, this is why you are regarded by most on here as an unbearable tool.

Every one of us are guilty of posting ill informed shite on here from time to time, but most of us have the good grace to admit when we are wrong.

You have never mastered that art.

What a thoroughly pointless post, which the usual hard man insult lobbied in. Well done sir, very well done.

unfortunately it still doesnt detract from the point that Kearney's naivety has seen us lose games from winning positions. If he'd got it right in only one of those, then he would have saved his bosses from the shit storm of a ticketing shambles they are mired in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, fan4ever said:

We wouldn't be in this position if Jackson had t made a hash of penalty x

Like i said elsewhere, if Kearney had got his tactics right in just one of the games we were winning in, but lost, then his bosses wouldnt be currently up to their ears in the shit slide that is the ticketing shambles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What a thoroughly pointless post, which the usual hard man insult lobbied in. Well done sir, very well done.

unfortunately it still doesnt detract from the point that Kearney's naivety has seen us lose games from winning positions. If he'd got it right in only one of those, then he would have saved his bosses from the shit storm of a ticketing shambles they are mired in!

Hard man 🤣

This from the guy with the history of making thinly veiled threats of physical violence. Priceless.

Anyway, back in the point of my post, just to clear it up then, you were talking shite and now finally admit that. Does that about cover it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Hard man 🤣

This from the guy with the history of making thinly veiled threats of physical violence. Priceless.

Anyway, back in the point of my post, just to clear it up then, you were talking shite and now finally admit that. Does that about cover it? 

Never made a threat on here in my puff!

have asked one or two if they would repeat what they posted to my face, no takers. Even offered to facilitate that over a pint. 

People (moi incl) make massive assumptions, and are happy to join in attacking someone online they think the majority are against. The reality is usually its four other blokes who agree, and theres no way on earth they are ever going to front up their opinion in person. Cut the personal stuff, debate, make your point, or just ignore it if you think its daft. We all actually want the same thing, its ok to not agree all the time how we might achieve that.

still doesnt alter the fact Kearney cost us points lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Never made a threat on here in my puff!

have asked one or two if they would repeat what they posted to my face, no takers. Even offered to facilitate that over a pint. 

People (moi incl) make massive assumptions, and are happy to join in attacking someone online they think the majority are against. The reality is usually its four other blokes who agree, and theres no way on earth they are ever going to front up their opinion in person. Cut the personal stuff, debate, make your point, or just ignore it if you think its daft. We all actually want the same thing, its ok to not agree all the time how we might achieve that.

still doesnt alter the fact Kearney cost us points lol.

I will happily debate anything with someone who has the ability to admit they were wrong.

Why can’t you just unequivocally admit you made an arse of the facts on this point and we can happily move on.

As for 4 posters who think you talk shite.  🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I will happily debate anything with someone who has the ability to admit they were wrong.

Why can’t you just unequivocally admit you made an arse of the facts on this point and we can happily move on.

As for 4 posters who think you talk shite.  🤣

Swapping a centreback with a midfielder when we were winning, and under the cosh.... I'll admit thats wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Swapping a centreback with a midfielder when we were winning, and under the cosh.... I'll admit thats wrong.

But crucially that’s not what you said is it.

Just can’t bear it can you. 

A wee tip. If you are incapable of admitting you are wrong, make sure you research your posts before you make them.

Otherwise, be like us normal people and put your hands up when you make an arse of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

But crucially that’s not what you said is it.

Just can’t bear it can you. 

A wee tip. If you are incapable of admitting you are wrong, make sure you research your posts before you make them.

Otherwise, be like us normal people and put your hands up when you make an arse of it. 

 

IMG_1804.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

What a thoroughly pointless post, which the usual hard man insult lobbied in. Well done sir, very well done.

unfortunately it still doesnt detract from the point that Kearney's naivety has seen us lose games from winning positions. If he'd got it right in only one of those, then he would have saved his bosses from the shit storm of a ticketing shambles they are mired in!

Aye an a coo farted on the moon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 10:32 AM, Lord Pityme said:

These games scream for intelligent game management, something Kearney has not shown.

first leg 4-5-1 the lone striker/target man should be Cooke, Mullen cant hold up his hand. Sit deep, pressure is on the home team to win the game, hit them on the counter with Magennis, Mcallister, Flynn and the two McGinn's more than capable of scoring. Change it perhaps in the second half if we go behind. Started with a draw, that'll do to take back to Paisley!

second leg - see what the job is first, if we are leading or drawing though... exactly the same 4-5-1 until we need to score to level.

I would play the opposite. Get on top of them from the off, shut their fans up and get an away win. There are no 'away goals count double' so we need to bang them in and give them a royal hammering

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Desnold said:

I would play the opposite. Get on top of them from the off, shut their fans up and get an away win. There are no 'away goals count double' so we need to bang them in and give them a royal hammering

OH but wait a minute - do you understand LPM's INTELLIGENT GAME MANAGEMENT, which he knows all about even though Oran doesn't?

You should ask him - it'll give you a good laugh no doubt . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

OH but wait a minute - do you understand LPM's INTELLIGENT GAME MANAGEMENT, which he knows all about even though Oran doesn't?

You should ask him - it'll give you a good laugh no doubt . . .

Coming from a guy without a f**king clue about football that's rich...you keep happy clapping and writing posts you don't believe are true just so you can get likes...very sad individual....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:10 PM, Lord Pityme said:

So you think Kearney made the right call replacing a centreback with a midfielder when we were winning and Killie were getting on top of us???

i love it when all you guys can pick up on is something so irrelevant it makes you look silly trying to get a win out of it.

the fact stands, he made a very naive choice that cost us three points. Just think about that, because if he,d replaced like for like we would probably be secure in the premiership today. Thats how big, and potentially, hugely costly an error it was. And that was just ONE game!

Didn't you suggest he took a midfielder off and put a forward on which lost us the midfield?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 9:04 AM, Lord Pityme said:

Killie game he put another forward when our midfield was being overrun, practically the same naivety cost us in all those games. He doesn't do it now, but he still persists with midgets leading the line against 6ft 4 centre backs.

 

11 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Sorry if I'm wrong but you've flipped so many times you've got me in a spin.

 

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

No your just plain wrrong.

Not too far off the mark as far as I can see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...