Season tickets

22 minutes ago, munoz said:

Over 3k now sold. Great effort so far.

I think we have only about 6500 seats in the 3 "Home" stands, so having almost half of them sold already is terrific. Can you feel that there's something exciting building in Paisley this season ?

On 6/12/2023 at 10:15 PM, W6er said:

I cannae afford to buy mine outright this year, so will be taking out the finance option. I have never done this before. More money for the club. :) 

Hope you know you will have to pay the full price and not the early bird price if you go down that road. 

6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Hope you know you will have to pay the full price and not the early bird price if you go down that road. 

He's said he can't afford it.

Not everyone can fork out that amount in the one go.

He's also acknowledged it could be more money for the club in the long run.

It's not hard to understand. 

Edited by faraway saint

24 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I think we have only about 6500 seats in the 3 "Home" stands, so having almost half of them sold already is terrific. Can you feel that there's something exciting building in Paisley this season ?

We can be ambitious and aim as high as possible with sales figures, however I wouldn't want to exclude the fan who wants to go to a game but not buy a season ticket for whatever reason. I used to  enjoy deciding at Saturday lunchtime to go the footie when I was much younger. 

1 minute ago, alwaystrue said:

We can be ambitious and aim as high as possible with sales figures, however I wouldn't want to exclude the fan who wants to go to a game but not buy a season ticket for whatever reason. I used to  enjoy deciding at Saturday lunchtime to go the footie when I was much younger. 

That's an interesting dilema.

IF it ever got to the stage that the whole ground was ST holders that particular door would be closed. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's an interesting dilema.

IF it ever got to the stage that the whole ground was ST holders that particular door would be closed. 

I agree, great financial position to be in to have a full complement of season tickets but how do you grow the fan base if they can't pay to get to a game??

2 minutes ago, alwaystrue said:

I agree, great financial position to be in to have a full complement of season tickets but how do you grow the fan base if they can't pay to get to a game??

I'd imagine some bigger clubs could be in that position.

It'd be interesting to know what they do........keep a proportion for the support who can't afford a ST or prefer to rock up when they can for a multitude of reasons? 

40 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'd imagine some bigger clubs could be in that position.

It'd be interesting to know what they do........keep a proportion for the support who can't afford a ST or prefer to rock up when they can for a multitude of reasons? 

I imagine it's only the arse cheeks that sell out their home allocation and they grow their fan base on sectarianism and the limited intelligence of a percentage of both groups, do I sound like our Chairman 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

He's said he can't afford it.

Not everyone can fork out that amount in the one go.

He's also acknowledged it could be more money for the club in the long run.

It's not hard to understand. 

I know what he said. 

Selling season tickets to all the Home stands would be a “QUALITY” problem.

If it ever does arise, St Mirren should happily contemplate a way of solving it in the interests of our club and our fans.

And that sort of income would suggest a serious look at filling in a couple of corners.

Or buying Ibrox and shifting it to the Racecourse remnants…. :rolleyes: 

Hearts sold out all their season tickets last season (15,500) and had a waiting list of over 2,000 for season tickets. Hopefully some day we will do the same :) .

They did leave some seats available in the Roseburn Stand (the 3 other stands being sold out and most of the Roseburn) for walk-ups. And ST holders that couldn't attend a game could re-sell their ticket for that game allowing other walk-ups to attend. A great position to be in.

19 hours ago, Tommy said:

Aye. Ordinarily I'd have the money to buy it outright, but had a few unexpected bills and so I'll be going the finance route. The silver lining is that more money will be going to the club. 

5 hours ago, Sonny said:

Hearts sold out all their season tickets last season (15,500) and had a waiting list of over 2,000 for season tickets. Hopefully some day we will do the same :) .

They did leave some seats available in the Roseburn Stand (the 3 other stands being sold out and most of the Roseburn) for walk-ups. And ST holders that couldn't attend a game could re-sell their ticket for that game allowing other walk-ups to attend. A great position to be in.

Thanks Sonny, I did not know that. Sounds like good idea and would be a great position for us to be in