Season tickets

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

That’s all well and good Ronnie, but none of that featured in his rationale for chucking it. He was just moaning like a big wean about not being interested and hating watching us on the telly.

I moved to Jersey 35 years ago and although I’ve loved my life here there is nothing I miss more about Paisley than the ability to go and watch my team every week. I’ve done my level best over the years to go to as many games as I could, but nothing replaces that week in week out feeling of going to games. 
If folk fall out of love with the game or their team, that is entirely their prerogative. What irks me is the need to come on here and bore the f**k out of those of us who are still interested with their attention seeking pish. 

You may well be missing the raison d’etre of this forum for many posters 🤨😅

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I got the email too. It's not clear whether it's for the 3 of us. I assume it is but I've replied asking for confirmation. As it's a cup game I understand the reasoning behind not excluding but, if the restrictions continue, I hope the club change the stance for league games and make it a rota  so at least all ST holders get the opportunity.

If you are all registered under the 1 account and indicated when you entered the ballot the 3 of you should be fine. You will find out when they email your e ticket for entry 

2 hours ago, fmckinn said:

If you are all registered under the 1 account and indicated when you entered the ballot the 3 of you should be fine. You will find out when they email your e ticket for entry 

Yes. And I did. But this is St. Mirren we're talking about. 🤣

9 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Equally bad experience on online shop

Just gone online to try get new strips for the boys - message says

ONLINE SHOP CLOSED

we know how to avoid taking fan’s money

Do any of these issues ever get discussed at the Q&A events or is it just the football side of things? 

Do any of these issues ever get discussed at the Q&A events or is it just the football side of things? 

I’ve emailed the club 3 times, but haven’t received any reply, not a receipt acknowledgment email or other reply.

The Q&A they said they were ‘working on improving things’ news to follow etc

I’ve emailed the club 3 times, but haven’t received any reply, not a receipt acknowledgment email or other reply.

The Q&A they said they were ‘working on improving things’ news to follow etc
I only emailed once.
As per their request.

A further announcement on social media today asking us to be patient and saying they will get to us.

My response on social media was thus...

Even if it has been 28 days since I emailed without even so much as acknowledgment that you have received it?

28 days ago, I was ready to give you nearly £500

Now? I'm seriously reconsidering!

My last social media comment was two weeks ago.

I had an instant response telling me to be patient!

Just HOW patient should I be?

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

I only emailed once.
As per their request.

A further announcement on social media today asking us to be patient and saying they will get to us.

My response on social media was thus...

Even if it has been 28 days since I emailed without even so much as acknowledgment that you have received it?

28 days ago, I was ready to give you nearly £500

Now? I'm seriously reconsidering!

My last social media comment was two weeks ago.

I had an instant response telling me to be patient!

Just HOW patient should I be?

Very. 😉

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Have given up on trying to get a season ticket again. Will just have to pick and choose games and hope to be able to pay at the gate. Not very satisfactory but sounds like I’m not the only one. 

They are not on general sale yet which might explain why you have not been able to but a ST. It’s only available to people who bought ST last year.

I reckon you are just mischief making anyway.

A goodwill gesture so it would seem

Really ?

It does completely close to masking the current situation.

Go try see in online shop ? Oh you can’t it’s been closed for days.

Try get a reply to an email, but be prepared to send a few with no response.

Try get your season tickets registered for the family….,.

A ballot for a game ?

Oh, that’s good…

21 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Really ?

It does completely close to masking the current situation.

Go try see in online shop ? Oh you can’t it’s been closed for days.

Try get a reply to an email, but be prepared to send a few with no response.

Try get your season tickets registered for the family….,.

A ballot for a game ?

Oh, that’s good…

Chill out, your in the ballot too

Another what 3 weeks until a season ticket is useful, Club has admitted unforeseen problems with new ticket system.

And what's the point of an online shop until we ( or Joma) have strips to order or sell.

Also , Provan will need to finish fitting out the new shop and website too

Edited by alanb

Chill out, your in the ballot too
Another what 3 weeks until a season ticket is useful and what's the point of an online shop until we ( or Joma) have strips to order or sell.
Also , Provan will need to finish fitting out the new shop and website too
You are excusing a complete lack of professionalism.

Lost sales.

Potential lost supporters.

Don't diss them. They/we are making a valid point.

The current club operations are amateur at best and totally unacceptable.

There are bad feelings and animosity behind the scenes at the coal face too and that is not without reason, I reckon.

I want and expect better from Saints.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Lost sales.

There are bad feelings and animosity behind the scenes at the coal face too and that is not without reason, I reckon.

100%, usual apologising for anything substandard from the club. 

Pish. 

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Lost sales.

Do you think the club are happy with the situation, probably just as frustrated as you and others. They entered into a contract in good faith with Skyview, Future Tickets and Alan Provan.

Skyview try a fly one and set back strip sales, Future Tickets have issues  (could be a costly move to ditch them and also waste what has worked so far)and Provan is working on a new set up.

Now if the SMFC staff are all sitting playing Candy crush or whatever fair enough

Never ceases to amaze me (I assume) grown men knicker wetting over a fitba top or getting a season ticket that isn’t valid for another three weeks.

As long as the product on the park is up to scratch, that’s all I really give a f**k about. 
I’m curious to know what folk expect to achieve by whinging like big weans on here? 

37 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Never ceases to amaze me (I assume) grown men knicker wetting over a fitba top or getting a season ticket that isn’t valid for another three weeks.

As long as the product on the park is up to scratch, that’s all I really give a f**k about. 
I’m curious to know what folk expect to achieve by whinging like big weans on here? 

Nonsense.

It's a reasonable expectation to have, at least, decent communication and be able to spend hard earned cash on a club some people will go a long way to support but it's foolish, IMO, to let people down.

38 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nonsense.

It's a reasonable expectation to have, at least, decent communication and be able to spend hard earned cash on a club some people will go a long way to support but it's foolish, IMO, to let people down.

Who’s been let down?

FFS we’re talking about the ability to buy a fitba tap or a season ticket you cannae use at the moment anyway.

And anyway….keep yer neb oot, coz you’d be buying neither anyway 🤣