Jump to content

Time to back the manager, players and chairman and dump Fibble


animal
 Share

Recommended Posts

The club is in the hands of the fans. Fan owned doesn’t mean fan run though. They are different objectives & it isn’t necessarily that one is better than the other. 
It is not in the hands of the fans and is not fan owned. FACT. Spin that however you like, but it's fact!

Fans could have control of more of the club.

Fan run is not on the agenda, never has been and never should be.

Another red herring of distraction.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites


16 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:


Norrie, I said previously : The club literally don’t answer the phone, rarely reply to emails, the fan’s voice is no longer heard.

The only way they’ll take notice is -fans shouting it before the game/ half time and after the game and banners.

Support the team during the game

It’s a power struggle, not a partnership

Doing this in more than one home game? Will get noticed.

Starting tomorrow hopefully

Our club , Our Voice

Couldn’t agree more. Really hope our w7 fans don’t miss the mark with this. The club doesn’t answer the phone and in general everything from a fan’s perspective has got worse. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

It is not in the hands of the fans and is not fan owned. FACT. Spin that however you like, but it's fact!

Fans could have control of more of the club.

Fan run is not on the agenda, never has been and never should be.

Another red herring of distraction.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk
 

We are fan owned, we’ve covered this before, sheer pedantic on your part. We are 51% fan owned. Perfectly acceptable terminology. 

You contradict yourself here. The running of the club under the original proposal & under the current democratically approved one would not have given anymore power to fans in running the club. That is FACT. It was always presented as fan owned & not fan run, even before the Kibble were mentioned. So no, fans could not have more control in running the club under anything passed regarding the fan ownership structures. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are fan owned, we’ve covered this before, sheer pedantic on your part. We are 51% fan owned. Perfectly acceptable terminology. 
You contradict yourself here. The running of the club under the original proposal & under the current democratically approved one would not have given anymore power to fans in running the club. That is FACT. It was always presented as fan owned & not fan run, even before the Kibble were mentioned. So no, fans could not have more control in running the club under anything passed regarding the fan ownership structures. 
So having people on the board of directors not elected by SMISA hasn't diluted Saints fan control?



You say we are fan owned.
In the very next sentence you say we are 51% fan owned!

Which is it?



Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Buckle up, I feel another Friday night repetitive bunch of shite coming from the perfect couple. 
And this contributed to the debate in what way exactly?
Oh I know ..

Look at me! My forum!
Can't have anyone talking about matters that are of importance to the club... Have you seen the weather out there?

Welcome to the debate and thank you for your contribution.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

So having people on the board of directors not elected by SMISA hasn't diluted Saints fan control?

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You say we are fan owned.
In the very next sentence you say we are 51% fan owned!

Which is it?

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk
 

The fans aren’t & never were going to be in control. If we had done it the original way advertised, it would still be ran by the BOD, not the fans. 
 

Fan owned is acceptable terminology, get over it. 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fans aren’t & never were going to be in control. If we had done it the original way advertised, it would still be ran by the BOD, not the fans. 
 
Fan owned is acceptable terminology, get over it.
You, as ever, ignored the question!

Having people on the board of directors not elected by SMISA hasn't diluted Saints fan control?



Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, doakie said:

"It wouldn't be very good publicity for them, would it? The town's oldest charity exploiting the town's football club. Fans could organise demonstrations, hold up banners, etc. That kind of stuff, even if ignored by the press, would be all over social media. If you had protests during live games, or behind the goal, they'd feature on TV, too. It's a road nobody would want to go down, but if SMISA was left with no other options, then there'd be no alternative."

Over to you, W7.

 

Make your own banners 😂

 

I know a lot of stuff seems fishy at the moment but rumours can be crazy at times, all this stuff was running wild a few months ago when the team weren’t so great on the park, the smisa q&a 1st meeting, there was great debate on here and on Twitter, heads getting called for, team starts putting together some performances, a few wins, follow up q&a, hardly any mention of it, everyone all happy. Now back to crap on the park, the kibble stories are appearing again. I am keeping a very open mind about all the stories but I do find it strange that it all comes to a head when the performances on the park have been awful. 

 

Edited by mattman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, mattman said:

Make your own banners 😂

 

I know a lot of stuff seems fishy at the moment but rumours can be crazy at times, all this stuff was running wild a few months ago when the team weren’t so great on the park, the smisa q&a 1st meeting, there was great debate on here and on Twitter, heads getting called for, team starts putting together some performances, a few wins, follow up q&a, hardly any mention of it, everyone all happy. Now back to crap on the park, the kibble stories are appearing again. I am keeping a very open mind about all the stories but I do find it strange that it all comes to a head when the performances on the park have been awful. 

 

Don't forget you've spoken to almost every supporter so you are the person in the know. :wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hate to say it, but the only way that you are going to get the message across that the fans are not happy with the lack of service they have received is to let your money do the talking. I have bought a ST for saints for the last 15 years, during this time, there on the pitch performance has been mixed, however I have always felt valued as a fan until this season. Very poor communication from the club over ST sales, poor communication about “bridge gate” and what the hell was all that stuff about red zones in the stadium? 
We are seeing the effects of poor leadership already with attendance figures this season, and will probably see a big drop in ST sales next season if this is not addressed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, doakie said:

"It wouldn't be very good publicity for them, would it? The town's oldest charity exploiting the town's football club. Fans could organise demonstrations, hold up banners, etc. That kind of stuff, even if ignored by the press, would be all over social media. If you had protests during live games, or behind the goal, they'd feature on TV, too. It's a road nobody would want to go down, but if SMISA was left with no other options, then there'd be no alternative."

Over to you, W7.

 

I missed this earlier. I'm not sure what your point is? In the hypothetical scenario where SMISA attempted to buy out Kibble and the latter refused, I'd advocate protesting. Since that hasn't materialised (yet), there's nothing to protest. So what are you suggesting I do, exactly?

Just to clarify, this is the situation as I see it:

1) The Kibble rumours are just that, hearsay. They may be:

  • (i)  completely fabricated; dreamt up by a person, or persons, who have a grievance against Kibble or someone associated with them.
  • (ii) partially true, but exaggerated, either with malicious intent or as a result of 'Chinese whispers'.
  • (iii) completely true. 

2) Regardless of the above, Kibble's association with our club is less than ideal. The ideal scenario would be 100% fan ownership. 

3) Until SMISA can buy out Kibble, if that possibility ever materialises, we're stuck with them. However we can still demand transparency in the way the club is run. 

 

***ONLY WHEN THE CLUB IS 100% OWNED BY THE FANS (SMISA) & THE BOARD IS ACCOUNTABLE TO THE FANS, WOULD I BE COMPLETELY HAPPY.***

 

I cannae be bothered with childish spats on here. Frankly I have better things to do with my time, and I just 'turn the other cheek' when confronted by a troll. But @doakie try not to quote me, or anyone else, out of context. Look at the question I was replying to. That is how I would deal with Kibble if it transpired they were parasitic or refused to allow SMISA to buy them out, which IMHO implies the same thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, animal said:

Bumped into a ‘connected friend’ in my local Morrisons this morning.

Chat soon came around to Kibble (or FIBBLE as she calls them) and their threats of legal action against our club board and SMISA board members should they dare to speak publicly about the chaos (and now bullying) they are inflicting on our club.

She tells me concerns are being raised in some concerned quarters as to just what FIBBLE are up to.

As all this unfolds and Fibble delay this year’s AGM, just as they did last year’s, the manager and players are having to put up with the result of their contracting to ‘professionals’ such as their discredited ‘supplier’ Asigura Ltd.

Remember them? FIBBLE suppliers given stadia catering, security, and refurbishment of the training ground.

Thanks to their increased professionalism our players still have no washing facilities at their own training ground and are having to change at St Mirren Park then journey back and forward to and from Ralston in this climate!

Buildings at Ralston are unfinished and if planning applications are be believed proper permission for some of the works, tarpaulin flapping in the rain, has not even been secured.

Remember FIBBLE also forgot to tell you that they wanted the manager gone last year when team was playing well (the team had had facilities back then) and reaching semi finals.

Our manager deserves our support before he becomes as disillusioned as the fans and walks. Hibs?

Have a look at this link from when they came in and the claptrap we were fed.

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3591-board-members-from-kibble

ASIGURA FACILITIES MANAGEMEET WAS INCORPORATED ONLY 4 DAYS AFTER THE RELEASE OF THIS NONSENSE.
NOW THERE IS A COINCIDENCE!

Time to back the manager, the players and the St Mirren supporters on the board and tell FIBBLE where to go now. Maybe take their second (Fibble staff member) general manager with them and ask the CE Tony Fitz why he backs them at all !!!!

Feeble attempt to deflect any blame from the hopeless SMISA and put it on Kbble (who I am guessing are not entirely blame free)

But?

Is it Kibbles fault we cant score a goal and two of our stikers are Erwin and Main?

Is it Kibbles fault we don't have any pace in the team?

Is it Kibbles fault we play a system without the players to do it properly?

Kibble wanted the manager gone. Really? Yet he got a new 3 year deal in Feb this year!

Is it Kibbles fault that the SMISA appointed Chairman is not fit for pupose?

Is it Kibbles fault that SMISA treasurer has shown the same complete lack of judgement?

Is it Kibbles fault that SMISA have absolutely NO communication these days with the fans?

Is it Kibbles fault that SMISA are an amateur organisation with NO experiance of running a football club or business? If SMISA have been threatened with legal action why are they not telling us ffs!! The last time I looked it was a free country (unless you want a christmas works night out!....thanks wee Nikki🤣)

Worried about the manager walking?! Where the fcuk do you think he's going? He has won THREE league games ALL season. Our last win was Oct 16 and have gone EIGHT league games without a win. ( Ask Jack what happens to managers on a run like that) I'm also predicting we will go bottom of the league on Boxing Day. That will be Kibbles fault as well I suppose?

Our Chairman said he had a plan re fans and Old Firm games and would put it to us soon. Well the Celtic game is just round the corner and absolutely NOTHING. Still discussing it is the official line from St Mirren. FFS!!!

Lets be honest. SMISA have been an absolute disaster. The organisation obviously has as big an ego as some of  its individuald board members. Imagine having the ground named the SMISA stadium. I get they have paid for that but what a chance to do something innovative and get local charities involved or local business. Wouldn't even enter their head. Too busy on self promotion rather than doing what is right for the football club.

And to finish. FIBBLE. Very grown up, very mature. She's not related to a SMISA board member is she?

PS- Don't forget who invited Kibble into bed with them. Yep.....SMISA.

 

Edited by Mr Optimistic
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, W6er said:

I missed this earlier. I'm not sure what your point is? In the hypothetical scenario where SMISA attempted to buy out Kibble and the latter refused, I'd advocate protesting. Since that hasn't materialised (yet), there's nothing to protest. So what are you suggesting I do, exactly?

Just to clarify, this is the situation as I see it:

1) The Kibble rumours are just that, hearsay. They may be:

  • (i)  completely fabricated; dreamt up by a person, or persons, who have a grievance against Kibble or someone associated with them.
  • (ii) partially true, but exaggerated, either with malicious intent or as a result of 'Chinese whispers'.
  • (iii) completely true. 

2) Regardless of the above, Kibble's association with our club is less than ideal. The ideal scenario would be 100% fan ownership. 

3) Until SMISA can buy out Kibble, if that possibility ever materialises, we're stuck with them. However we can still demand transparency in the way the club is run. 

 

***ONLY WHEN THE CLUB IS 100% OWNED BY THE FANS (SMISA) & THE BOARD IS ACCOUNTABLE TO THE FANS, WOULD I BE COMPLETELY HAPPY.***

 

I cannae be bothered with childish spats on here. Frankly I have better things to do with my time, and I just 'turn the other cheek' when confronted by a troll. But @doakie try not to quote me, or anyone else, out of context. Look at the question I was replying to. That is how I would deal with Kibble if it transpired they were parasitic or refused to allow SMISA to buy them out, which IMHO implies the same thing. 

I suspect there's a misunderstanding here, W6er. I didn't suggest that you do anything at all. I simply said "Over to you, W7" in reply to your quote - meaning that the guys in W7, our singing/drumming area of are often the most vocal fans. I offered no opinion whatsoever on what you should do. No spat, no confrontation, no trolling - merely an observation about W7 and how they might be the guys who, as you suggested, could organise demonstrations, hold up banners, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, doakie said:

I suspect there's a misunderstanding here, W6er. I didn't suggest that you do anything at all. I simply said "Over to you, W7" in reply to your quote - meaning that the guys in W7, our singing/drumming area of are often the most vocal fans. I offered no opinion whatsoever on what you should do. No spat, no confrontation, no trolling - merely an observation about W7 and how they might be the guys who, as you suggested, could organise demonstrations, hold up banners, etc.

In which case, please accept my humble apology. It can sometimes be difficult to interpret the intent behind posts, especially given that on here they're usually sarcastic, flippant or abusive. 😂

I should make it clear that I'm a nobody, by the way. Just an anonymous face in W6 who pays his money and takes his seat, and I like it that way. :) Hats off to those who get involved, particularly those who volunteer their time. Ours is a great club, the oldest in the world to wear black and white stripes, apparently! I just want to St. Mirren flourish, as I'm sure you do, too. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, W6er said:

In which case, please accept my humble apology. It can sometimes be difficult to interpret the intent behind posts, especially given that on here they're usually sarcastic, flippant or abusive. 😂

I should make it clear that I'm a nobody, by the way. Just an anonymous face in W6 who pays his money and takes his seat, and I like it that way. :) Hats off to those who get involved, particularly those who volunteer their time. Ours is a great club, the oldest in the world to wear black and white stripes, apparently! I just want to St. Mirren flourish, as I'm sure you do, too. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow!

Absolutely no apology needed, mate, although I do appreciate your reply. Be assured I wasn't offended as I was confident it was a misunderstanding. We are all in this together and, while I acknowledge that some posters are flippant or sarcastic, I'm certain that most of us who hold differing opinions on here would get on like a house on fire in person. Yes, I agree that It can sometimes be difficult to interpret the intent behind posts - that's just the nature of debating online and not face to face - the typed word isn't as subtle as the spoken word and all that.

Agreed, I absolutely want us to flourish. Tomorrow? Needless to say, I'll enjoy it so much more if we win. :)

Time for bed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites




In which case, please accept my humble apology. It can sometimes be difficult to interpret the intent behind posts, especially given that on here they're usually sarcastic, flippant or abusive
I should make it clear that I'm a nobody, by the way. Just an anonymous face in W6 who pays his money and takes his seat, and I like it that way.  Hats off to those who get involved, particularly those who volunteer their time. Ours is a great club, the oldest in the world to wear black and white stripes, apparently! I just want to St. Mirren flourish, as I'm sure you do, too. 
Enjoy the game tomorrow!


No, really??? I've never known anyone on here to be like that, ya fud.

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk


Link to comment
Share on other sites

On a serious note, considering that the rumours are just that, rumours, what effect would banners and chants have if the rumours turn out to be false?

IMO, it's the time for questions. If it is found out that the rumours are true, that would be the time for banners, chants and other action.

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Slarti said:

On a serious note, considering that the rumours are just that, rumours, what effect would banners and chants have if the rumours turn out to be false?

IMO, it's the time for questions. If it is found out that the rumours are true, that would be the time for banners, chants and other action.

Sent from my SM-A415F using Tapatalk
 

If that's aimed at me, then you'll find I have addressed it above:

Quote

The Kibble rumours are just that, hearsay. They may be:

  • (i)  completely fabricated; dreamt up by a person, or persons, who have a grievance against Kibble or someone associated with them.
  • (ii) partially true, but exaggerated, either with malicious intent or as a result of 'Chinese whispers'.
  • (iii) completely true. 

We're stuck with Kibble for the moment, love them or loathe them. However, you're right, if these rumours are proven true then as fans we cannot sit by and let this happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...