Hearts v St Mirren, 8/4/23

11 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Would have thought bigger odds for a win than that, cream cookies must fancy our chances, be a lot of coupons with 11/10 hearts, would take a point and run 

I agree, as I said, hoped/thought we be longer odds.

It's another "heads or tails" game for me, our away form is still poor, only won 2 from 14, although our, overall, form has been reasonable recently. 

Since I can see it as going either way I'm not touching it. 

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Strange that Shaughnessy is captain if, according to some, the manager doesn't rate him? 🙄

He was appointed captain at the start of the season and I believe he was captain last year

A few people have questioned why the manager wouldn't play him when we were struggling for a central defender, I dont recall much about him not being fancied.  My own opinion is that there has been some sort of fall-out, possibly around Joe announcing his future was outside football and probably in Ireland.

Just now, beyond our ken said:

He was appointed captain at the start of the season and I believe he was captain last year

A few people have questioned why the manager wouldn't play him when we were struggling for a central defender, I dont recall much about him not being fancied.  My own opinion is that there has been some sort of fall-out, possibly around Joe announcing his future was outside football and probably in Ireland.

Aye, so they fell out and now he's been made captain. 🤣

Gallagher can't be match fit, so I think keeping Captain Joe in the line-up is the correct decision.

Both Captain Joe and Dunne had an extremely hard shift against two very physical forwards last week.

A very different task awaits them today. Let's hope they rise to the occasion.