Hearts v St Mirren, 8/4/23

54 minutes ago, Dare said:

Think Tony Watt could be key for us in the run in - he looked a lot fitter on Saturday and showed some great touches and his goal was class. Also having Gogic, O’Hara and Baccus in the middle made a huge difference. Go to Tynecastle and have a go - we are a decent side 😎

Yes I think this as well. Also Joe in defence and giving us an ariel threat.  Let's do this buddies it's time to get into Europe! 

On 4/3/2023 at 9:55 PM, exiledfan said:

Yes I think this as well. Also Joe in defence and giving us an ariel threat.  Let's do this buddies it's time to get into Europe! 

I like this positivity. Hearts haven’t exactly overwhelmed us in any game this season.

Media have really been talking them up so it allows us just go there with little or no pressure.

In practical term they’ll be shitting it given that Aberdeen are on their shoulder too.

Could be a famous victory ✌️ 

2 hours ago, shull said:

Prediction

Hearts 1 St Mirren 3

Estimated Attendance of 17887

Robbie Neilson sacked after the match.

I think this may be your most accurate prediction so far .

Hearts fans seem to be getting a bit pissed off with him even though they are third. 

2 hours ago, exiledfan said:

I think this may be your most accurate prediction so far .

Hearts fans seem to be getting a bit pissed off with him even though they are third. 

I am normally very inaccurate.

16 hours ago, Hunterian said:

I like this positivity. Hearts haven’t exactly overwhelmed us in any game this season.

Media have really been talking them up so it allows us just go there with little or no pressure.

In practical term they’ll be shitting it given that Aberdeen are on their shoulder too.

Could be a famous victory ✌️ 

If he is saying big Joe is an ariel threat is he accusing him of being a wash-out or suggesting he will be the ultimate detergent in defence?

I don't think we are in touching distance of 3rd place just now.  we would need to win most of our games and Aberdeen would need to falter for that to happen.  There is a good chance of the latter and very little of the former happening.  Our best shot is finishing 4th with a 3-6 point gap between us and 3rd place, more likely we are looking at 6th as our best possible  final placing, which would be great.

53 minutes ago, antrin said:

Looks like there’s little to add to the above.
I’d been expecting a certain top centre forward to chuck in a contrived comment, till I suddenly realised, “O Mo Johnston’s in Toronto, now!”

Sheessh!

I was desperately trying to shoehorn Omo in somehow for us auld fuds but couldnae come up with one