Rangers v St Mirren 15/4/23

34 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ha ha. I’m only kidding really. In actual fact the stats don’t support the theory. This season Rangers (in the league at least) have had the same number of penalties awarded as Aberdeen and Hearts and only one more than us. Last season 2 teams were awarded more penalties than Rangers.

I think there’s potentially more a case to be answered regarding penalties that aren’t given against them. 

You're a fud. 😜

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Get away. 🤣

The correct answer is NONE (at least in the league, not 100% sure about the cups but I think this is also the case in domestic competition - had at least 3 awarded against them in Europe).

Image is from The Sun dated 5th April. (https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/10326728/rangers-celtic-premiership-penalty-ibrox-club/)

image.png.2925c351a07ae8593cb92ac3d06b474f.png

Edited by Slarti

Regards penalties.

Last night I had a dream.

Saints were awarded a penalty very early in the game for a clear foul on O’Hara on right hand side of the box.

POTY candidate Mark dusted himself down to take the penalty and……

feckin missed past the left post!

Fcuk knows the end result. 

Given our poor record with penalties at Ibrox how do I go about betting that we are awarded a penalty and Mark O’Hara misses?

Obviously I’d be delighted if he scored but I’m sure our betting advisors can tell me the odds. 

@faraway saint @portmahomack saint 

I honestly can only ever remember Iain Scanlon scoring a penalty for us at Ibrox. 

My memory is very poor so apologies if I’m talking my usual shite. 

From around 6min:30secs. 

Last penalty I think we got at Ibrox was the one Thommo blasted over the bar. Looking at the award it looks soft as McMullin went down rather easy.

1 hour ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Is it quite easy to build-a-bet to say :

we are awarded a penalty

we miss it

and include naming the penalty taker?

I don't do build up bets, I find it hard picking which team will win never mind how many corners etc etc... my blood pressure is high enough without the added stress of screaming at the ref every 2 minutes 😱 THAT'S A CORNER YA FUC@@@@ ASS@@@@ THAT'S A YELLOW YA BAS@@@@ REF {baccus}  

If you phone around you should get odds,  Mcbookie would take that bet i think 

Here's what i think..  Penalty at Ibrox 12/1  O'hara to take it he's the penalty taker so still 12/1 to miss 3/1 = at least 30/1 

I don't do build up bets, I find it hard picking which team will win never mind how many corners etc etc... my blood pressure is high enough without the added stress of screaming at the ref every 2 minutes [emoji33] THAT'S A CORNER YA FUC@@@@ ASS@@@@ THAT'S A YELLOW YA BAS@@@@ REF

Only do the occasional bet builder, yip I was screaming at the TV for corners.

Got the result, goal scorer and shots on goal correct.

Was £17 cash out at half time with 4 corners from 10 required. Only 2 corners in the 2nd half the bassa's.

Got my stake back to bet with. Think I'll stick to tennis [emoji1787]

63f06a9e28ac5dd48029bc055e72443f.jpg

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Aye. In the 93rd minute after brother Dallas is caught celebrating the five he gave against us during the game.

They won't matter when we score 2 direct from free kicks, 1 direct from a corner, 2 "straight from the training ground" and a stunning solo from midway in his own half from Gogić.  And the 93rd minute penalty, of course.  Easy peasy.

2 hours ago, Slarti said:

They won't matter when we score 2 direct from free kicks, 1 direct from a corner, 2 "straight from the training ground" and a stunning solo from midway in his own half from Gogić.  And the 93rd minute penalty, of course.  Easy peasy.

I'd definitely pay to see one of our players score from Ralston, TWICE.

13 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Regards penalties.

Last night I had a dream.

Saints were awarded a penalty very early in the game for a clear foul on O’Hara on right hand side of the box.

POTY candidate Mark dusted himself down to take the penalty and……

If it's any consolation, O'Hara has never missed a penalty for us at Ibrox. :rolleyes:

Free hit tomorrow... no sendings off...no injuries... anything else a plus... or ...  if we do win then our BOD might be thinking shit ... we could hit the 5m Euro jackpot... want Hibs to draw...Livi to lose or draw... Dons to lose ...  but for us its all about our excellent home record v Killies away record in the final game before split...