Rangers v St Mirren 15/4/23

Aye, I'm not touching a win for us, might go for a draw but won't be putting much on. [emoji106]
The general consensus seems to be draws in Livingston and Hibs games are best results. The 3 matches to draw roughly 66/1 or just Livingston and St Mirren to draw is around 20/1.

Our performance might depend on Hearts v Hibs of course the players will be warming up when that match finishes so before they are back in dressing room they will know if we are top 6 or not if we are in top 6 it might take a little away from the motivation level of the players.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

On 4/10/2023 at 6:04 PM, faraway saint said:

Oh look who we are playing this weekend.........................:lol:

Anyhow, enough of this pish, 10/1, generous, 17/4 looks more of a bet to me for the draw.

image.thumb.png.e91ed1bc2ca5815dd6247d667347fd2a.png

It seems the bookies have lost faith in us, slipped out from 10/1 to 14/1.

The draw might be worth a wee flutter. 

image.thumb.png.a5b3176354fc2f584331df83343f208c.png

10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Saw a stat that we haven't even scored at Ibrox since 2015 so why am I considering putting us on to win at 16/1???

Knew it was bad, but not that bad  ☹️

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

The general consensus seems to be draws in Livingston and Hibs games are best results. The 3 matches to draw roughly 66/1 or just Livingston and St Mirren to draw is around 20/1.

Our performance might depend on Hearts v Hibs of course the players will be warming up when that match finishes so before they are back in dressing room they will know if we are top 6 or not if we are in top 6 it might take a little away from the motivation level of the players.

The Hibs v Hearts game's difficult to call for me, both teams are in terrible form, the draw does look most likely, as does the Livingston v St Johnstone game.

These two games offer almost 10/1 to be draws.

As for our game, as I've said, the draw's slightly tempting but I'll probably not touch it, certainly wouldn't put it in another acca, way too risky. 

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I dunno man. I've just got a wee feeling about today.

Probably just a touch of indigestion but we shall see!

Did you know? Rangers have won each of their past eight top-flight home games against St Mirren, who last won at Ibrox in 1991. 

How was your indigestion back in 1991? :lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Did you know? Rangers have won each of their past eight top-flight home games against St Mirren, who last won at Ibrox in 1991. 

How was your indigestion back in 1991? :lol:

Records are there to be toppled,  go in with the attitude of nothing to lose and you never know.🤞

20 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Records are there to be toppled,  go in with the attitude of nothing to lose and you never know.🤞

I'm well aware but Rangers home record is close to perfect, won 13 from 15, drew the other 2.

Aye, there's always a chance but even with my appreciation of how good we've been this season I can’t see a win today. 

PS We've only won 3 from 15 away and only scored 15 goals. 

Edited by faraway saint

36 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Seem to remember our win at Celtic couple years back was first since 1990... so we are due...  also we have the best manager in decades and best squad since 80s.... if only we had a Frank McGarvey or Bobby Torrance 3rd would be a def

3 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

I'm going for your dream kind of... but he scores 😊  and off topic Corach Rambler 10/1  in the National.. also got a this sneaky feeling for The Big Breakaway 40/1 

Screenshot_20230415-102752_Chrome.jpg

Well, good luck with that one Bud.