St Mirren v Kilmarnock SPFL PREMIERSHIP 22/4/23

shull

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Out of interest, what remuneration does the Panda get for carrying out his duties?

Whatever it is It's well deserved, keep the youngsters interested. 

He's not kept in a small cage in Edinburgh Zoo...and gets all the pies he can eat. :) 

11 hours ago, W6er said:

He's not kept in a small cage in Edinburgh Zoo...and gets all the pies he can eat. :) 

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Not kept? :lol:

That apart, a decent post. :wink:

What’s wrong with “kept”?

perfectly acceptable, apt and functional use of the word.

13 hours ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Volunteer I believe. He does a superb job for the club. 

Nice to see him paying credit to Brian Caldwell and other former directors for getting this off the ground and great to see where we are now with this.  Some would have us believe that the match-day entertainment is a Kibble initiative.  Seems it is funded by local business donations so let's hope it is sustainable in hard times

17 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

Nice to see him paying credit to Brian Caldwell and other former directors for getting this off the ground and great to see where we are now with this.  Some would have us believe that the match-day entertainment is a Kibble initiative.  Seems it is funded by local business donations so let's hope it is sustainable in hard times

Whoever claimed it was a Kibble initiative? I’ve certainly never seen anything. 

I believe the biggest source of funding for Paisley Panda activities is via SMISA donations through the quarterly vote which usually carries a majority of 90%+ in favour.

I think the last round of funding was £3000 from SMISA.

Additional funding has come from other sources including sponsorship from @div via advertising revenue from this website.

It would be great if Kibble matched the SMISA trust fans donations but I have seen nothing to suggest they do.

Edited by Albanian Buddy

Anyone else nervous..  we actually really deserve this...TBF its 3 leagues.. them ... 3rd-7th and the rest... 

So many scenrios Sat..  come Monday we could be 4th .. 2 points off 3rd or of course 7th...i know we slag off our game but this split is a great addition...finally hope we break in top 6 and push on.. 

Positive vibes ... 8k sellout... and a team that really is together..

COYS

I’m not nervous @DougJamie.

We are in a fantastic situation that at the start of the season we would all have thought superb.

There are teams below us with bigger playing budgets, larger supports and wealthy owners. 

I actually think we should have more points on the board at the expense of Hearts for example. 

The players will be incentivised to be in the top 6. 

Those who have long term deals will relish the chance to play in Europe next season.

Those who haven’t signed up may be waiting to see what happens.

Nothing is certain. Kilmarnock will not be underestimated by the players or the fans.

Kilmarnock are fighting to remain in the league. We know all too well what that feels like.

A big plus for us is that we have faced this pressure before for all the wrong reasons in the past.

Hibs away 1-1 under Ross

United - playoffs 

We failed to achieve top 6 under Goodwin. This is a better squad in terms of footballing talent, experience and most importantly mindset.

We must all play a part on Saturday to drive the team to victory and if we were to go a goal down not to panic and support the team even more!

COYS