Squad 2023/24 Arrivals & Departures

2 hours ago, Slarti said:
2 hours ago, pod said:
Bolton Wanderers have also made a six figure bid for Australian cap Baccus.
So long as it is  £999,999. :rolleyes:

Ya greedy git, I'd settle for £999,998.99.

That's eight figures. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, pod said:

That's eight figures. :rolleyes:

Aye, OK, smartass. :P

As long as their 6 figures isn't £1,000.00.

To be honest, the 6 figures I would prefer would be along the lines of Marilyn Monroe, Raquel Welch, etc (obviously in their heyday, not in their current dusty states).

11 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

If we're going with Hemmings and Urminsky as our goalies we'll be lucky to keep a clean sheet. Get ready for the usual fight to avoid 11th place. I hope I'm proved wrong

Sent from my SM-A516B using Tapatalk

I see you're more informed than Kilmarnock fans who have actually see the guy play.:thumbsdown

Hemming was excellent in the Championship for us and I was sure he was going to handle the step up no bother, but it didn't really happen for him. It didn't help that he started the season out injured and then never really got a chance to settle himself in.

His partner posted on our forum a few days ago talking about the fact that in the first season, she and their kids had stayed up in Scotland with him, but last season they moved back down south because their oldest child was starting school, and he was basically up here by himself, which seems to have affected him a lot.

I definitely wouldn't be writing him off, I think he has all the makings of a very good goalkeeper at this level, he's big and commanding and pulled out a lot of important saves last season. There were definite similarities to Freddie Woodman when he came up here as a young keeper.