St Mirren v Arbroath, 22/7/23

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:

That's his 'go to" approach on every player/manager usually with the embarrassing "I hope I'm wrong" shite, used by many. 

🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I really do hope so. I will be the first to admit I was wrong if Robinson's signing do click.

Tragic. 

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see this as strengthening the squad.

Like busses....... 🙄

This is my first game of the new season.  I don't think it's quite time to hit the panic button yet but we should be able to get good results against lower opposition.  Every club and team are at the same stage of fitness etc., and bringing in new players so that excuse doesn't work for me.

Hopefully we'll get the win we require today to get our League Cup campaign back on track.

St. Mirren 2-1 Arbroath.

7 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

This is my first game of the new season.  I don't think it's quite time to hit the panic button yet but we should be able to get good results against lower opposition.  Every club and team are at the same stage of fitness etc., and bringing in new players so that excuse doesn't work for me.

Hopefully we'll get the win we require today to get our League Cup campaign back on track.

St. Mirren 2-1 Arbroath.

I agree with this - every other team finding their feet with regards  new players and players who have moved on...

Last week was a set back but ultimately we still control our own destiny in the group stages - not our strongest 11 but this hopefully presents  an opportunity for squad  players to step forward 🤞🤞🤞

having another solid week of training and coaching should see us improve over recent weeks, if nothing else it puts some positive pressure on the players to do better and take on board the comments of the coaches.  Thre is no doubt just about everyone has to be better today than they were recently and a week on the training grounds should really show through.  Unless.....