Motherwell v St Mirren SPFL Premiership 16/9/23

shull

Second versus third! Both sides unbeaten and will believe they can win this one. Dunne's tackle on Biereth left Kettlewell fuming; Robinson managed them; and the two of us seem to have built up a bit of a rivalry over the last few seasons...

Also, I'm hoping the Motherwell site enables me to do a dot count! :) 

Looking forward to this one. 

6 hours ago, W6er said:

Second versus third! Both sides unbeaten and will believe they can win this one. Dunne's tackle on Biereth left Kettlewell fuming; Robinson managed them; and the two of us seem to have built up a bit of a rivalry over the last few seasons...

Also, I'm hoping the Motherwell site enables me to do a dot count! :) 

Looking forward to this one. 

Referral required for dot counting anonymous? 🫥

The reports I have found of the Spain v Cyprus game don't seem to indicate that Gogic took any knocks, so hopefully that means all our internationalists are fit for Saturday.

I wasn't aware until tonight just how amazing Motherwell's form has been since Kettlewell took charge. Apparently only Celtic have amassed more points! An incredible stat, if true.

Tickets bought and their is a dot-counting facility online! 😄

Just noticed that...and I am shocked @antrin hasn't (or perhaps he just recognised it for what it was, a brain fart)!

Edited by W6er

57 minutes ago, W6er said:

With <72 hours to go:

TML1 - 102

TML2 - 317

TML3 - 151

Total = 570

Unless there's a mad rush, I don't think we'll exceed 900. I appreciate times are hard, but this is the best start in the top-flight since the early 70s, according to what I have heard. 

Pretty poor considering how close it is distance wise.

1 hour ago, W6er said:

With <72 hours to go:

TML1 - 102

TML2 - 317

TML3 - 151

Total = 570

Unless there's a mad rush, I don't think we'll exceed 900. I appreciate times are hard, but this is the best start in the top-flight since the early 70s, according to what I have heard. 

I think the international break has put a slight halt to the momentum that was building. Let's hope for a flurry in the next couple of days. At least to get over the thousand mark.

Added to what I said in the previous post.

I really do think having to create multiple accounts on opposition websites probably puts many off. I know there are financial reasons for this online process but some people just don't fell comfortable constantly giving out their card details during a season. I'm sure something could be done to go through their Saints account to purchase away tickets. It's just another barrier in the fight to get bums on seats.

26 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I really do think having to create multiple accounts on opposition websites probably puts many off. I know there are financial reasons for this online process but some people just don't fell comfortable constantly giving out their card details during a season. I'm sure something could be done to go through their Saints account to purchase away tickets. It's just another barrier in the fight to get bums on seats.

Speculation in the extreme.

If people want to go they will go. 

If they don't they won't. 

These "issues" won't stop anyone going that wants to go. 

Edited by faraway saint

7 hours ago, stlucifer said:

I'd agree on this, you should be able to register on your chosen club's platform for away tickets.  The current system, or lack of, makes a mockery of the early access to tickets given to ST holders

Edited by beyond our ken

Estimated number of Saints fans inside Fir Park for the Scottish Cup tie in 1977.

Minimum

FOURTEEN THOUSAND

Paisley Daily Express said there was 144 Supporters Buses.

Bloody wow

Edited by shull

7 minutes ago, W6er said:

It's the f_i_n_a_l dot count...🎵 do dah do doo, do dah do do dooo 🎶

TML1 - 200

TML2 - 438

TML3 - 219

Total = 857 tickets sold

Ach, I think we will top 900, which is not too bad. 

I just done one and counted 1025 seats sold... 

The things you do when your sitting bored out your skull on a Friday night, saving myself for a mad one tomorrow..😁

Edited by Helmettroll