Car Park Woman

Any body got an idea why we employ this woman never smiles always moans and always looks for something to grumble about. She must have worked at st mirren for past 20 years of I spoke to folk in my work the way she talks to folk id be sacked

Is she the normal St Mirren standard? A bootfaced baggynecked pig?

She's been an employee fir about past 20 years wee woman with specs

Lovely lassie, always up for a laugh. Was in charge of the Love Street Car Park for a long time. A St Mirren fanatic.

The Lassie is a St Mirren diehard.Strangely enough she never seen a home game at Love St for years due to her car park duties.

And she didnae miss many away matches.

Any body got an idea why we employ this woman never smiles always moans and always looks for something to grumble about. She must have worked at st mirren for past 20 years of I spoke to folk in my work the way she talks to folk id be sacked

Is this the pish we're going to have to endure this pre-season?

I find some of the posts on this thread absolutely disgusting, I know the lady in question and as HSS said she attends every away match, which is more than can said for some of the halfwits that troll through this website, People making these comments call themselves Saints fans, well you should be ashamed of yourselves. mad.gif

I find some of the posts on this thread absolutely disgusting, I know the lady in question and as HSS said she attends every away match, which is more than can said for some of the halfwits that troll through this website, People making these comments call themselves Saints fans, well you should be ashamed of yourselves. mad.gif

Well said and completely agree. A great lassie and a fervent Saints supporter. Myself and my Dad knew her well when we used the old Love Street Car Park for many years.