Mclean Injured (6 Weeks)

Kenny seems to get himself injured just as the transfer window is about to close. That is the last 3 windows now that this has happened. Hope we weren't looking to cash in!

Hopefully get himself back fit soon as possible and back to the form that we know he is capable of and win himself a big move in January and make the club some money that can be reinvested in the playing side.

Kenny seems to get himself injured just as the transfer window is about to close. That is the last 3 windows now that this has happened. Hope we weren't looking to cash in!

Hopefully get himself back fit soon as possible and back to the form that we know he is capable of and win himself a big move in January and make the club some money that can be reinvested in the playing side.

Surely this pre season has shown you that any money we get in will not be reinvested in the squad!

Surely this pre season has shown you that any money we get in will not be reinvested in the squad!

I would think that the money has gone towards helping breaking even. Last year 2011-12 we had probably an extra £250k in prize money in the league but because our league form was pish last season we missed out on and the money from the cup run will be needed to supplement that and go towards the youth system etc .

People are under the illusion that we have a massive pot of money but are unwilling to spend it.

Some will be swimming in urine if we lose tomorrow.

No need for worry. By the time the ICT match arrives, our Squad will be complete and very strong.

It f**king well better be. There's a certain individual at St.Mirren Park playing a very risky game with our squad this season. One which might pay off, but could also come crashing down around his tits. And if it does, the manager will unfortunately be the one to pay the price.

I'd love the squad budget to be published. Actual pounds & pence. What are we currently spending versus last season?

I've been patient so far. I'm getting less so.

A win today is a non-negotiable expectancy, or I'll be rather miffed tonight.

COYS.

Will it though??

It f**king well better be. There's a certain individual at St.Mirren Park playing a very risky game with our squad this season. One which might pay off, but could also come crashing down around his tits. And if it does, the manager will unfortunately be the one to pay the price.

I'd love the squad budget to be published. Actual pounds & pence. What are we currently spending versus last season?

I've been patient so far. I'm getting less so.

A win today is a non-negotiable expectancy, or I'll be rather miffed tonight.

COYS.

Why is a win in a pre-season friendly a non-negotiable expectancy?

Morton are such an irrelevance to me that I barely class them as rivals.

A competitive game? Nope.

A pre-season friendly? Couldn't give a shit.

I won't pish my pants if we lose today. Fairly straight forward.

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't understand all this 'pish yer pants' and 'knicker-wetter' nonsense that gets talked on here!!

I expect to win today. I'll be unhappy if we don't. And that's wrong??