Cheesy

Cheesey suffers the same an any player who comes through ranks at a club and is supporter they seem to get stick way more than anyone else, I believe he is honest pro and is as good as many other playing in Scotland,just there are loads of 'supporters' who seem to think his dad has huge influence on team selections and special treatment for son, this is not case, his father is doing his best for club

Why do we even allow these negative posts to build they should be blocked, yes everyone is entitled to opinion and constructive criticism but vile posted on forum at times is way over top

I know he is not top earner at club and if any really thinks any player at club is on 3k there are way off mark, i don't think anyone is even on more than 2k before bonus

I'm not remotely interested in what any player earns. As long as they try their best every time they step onto the pitch wearing a Saints strip that's all that matters to me. Yes, they'll have bad days or off days but that applies to everyone in all walks of life. The good days make up for the bad days and we should savour the good days when we have them.

Cheesey suffers the same an any player who comes through ranks at a club and is supporter they seem to get stick way more than anyone else, I believe he is honest pro and is as good as many other playing in Scotland,just there are loads of 'supporters' who seem to think his dad has huge influence on team selections and special treatment for son, this is not case, his father is doing his best for club

Why do we even allow these negative posts to build they should be blocked, yes everyone is entitled to opinion and constructive criticism but vile posted on forum at times is way over top

I know he is not top earner at club and if any really thinks any player at club is on 3k there are way off mark, i don't think anyone is even on more than 2k before bonus

Cheers Bryan.

Cheesy is not on 3k a week, not even close to that.

He is not the highest paid player at the club either.

FACT.

Cheesy is not on 3k a week, not even close to that.

He is not the highest paid player at the club either.

FACT.

as far as I know .he is on just over half what this numpty is saying,but my problem is that as far as I know Goodwin is on 2500 a week which is great for sitting in the stand.ps ,this was before he was made a coach so could maybe be 3000 now,so THIS might be the problem within our club ,a genuine guy who cannot control himself on the field of play ,but regardless taking away an enormous amount of money EVERY week

you just prove my point

It's start of season we played well in first game but ultimately lost, why is there not more positive thread?

lets get behind team Born a Buddie, Buddie for life, team needs us lets how they how much tomorrow

Sense of humour Nil. whistling.gif

It's yir son's fault.

Cheesy is a confidence player he was doing fine then sold Naismith short for one in the second half they nearly scored from it then he just crumbled.

If we want to improve at back we need a new center half because he will always make mistakes that will cost us he's a good enough cover player for us but week in week out hel have just asany bad games as good.

He also missed the protection that a def mid gives young brown 1st half wasn't doing it then Kenny 2nd.

Thought teas Kelly or mcginn should of been doing that role today