Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Sonny

Chairman's Update

Recommended Posts


Interesting that the Barnsley bid was actually accepted.

Seems they spoke to Mallan and then decided not to proceed with the transfer.  It seems pretty suspicious to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Interesting that the Barnsley bid was actually accepted.

Seems they spoke to Mallan and then decided not to proceed with the transfer.  It seems pretty suspicious to me!

From what I can gather the club agreed a fee with Barnsley and gave them permission to speak with Mallan, his bags were packed on the Thursday night waiting on the phone call.........it never came. It may also explain why his head maybe wasn't "in" the game on Saturday afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Interesting that the Barnsley bid was actually accepted.

Seems they spoke to Mallan and then decided not to proceed with the transfer.  It seems pretty suspicious to me!

I'd be more worried about the fact the board accepted an offer that was below their own valuation for Stevie.

 

Glad Stevie is still with us. He might've had a disappointing season but he's certainly capable of conjuring some magic that could grab us some points in the run in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read it on the site OS about 10 minutes ago, then came straight on here, clicked on the link to read the Mallan paragraph more carefully and it had gone!

Should I make an arse of myself* by contacting the wrong organisation to complain?:rolleyes:

*Before any cunny funt starts, I'm well aware I'm quite capable of making an arse of myself without carrying out the aforementioned action.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FTOF said:

I read it on the site OS about 10 minutes ago, then came straight on here, clicked on the link to read the Mallan paragraph more carefully and it had gone!

Should I make an arse of myself* by contacting the wrong organisation to complain?:rolleyes:

*Before any cunny funt starts, I'm well aware I'm quite capable of making an arse of myself without carrying out the aforementioned action.:P

Agreed. :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Interesting that the Barnsley bid was actually accepted.
Seems they spoke to Mallan and then decided not to proceed with the transfer.  It seems pretty suspicious to me!

Has it been rewritten in 2 hours I can't see mention of mallan or Barnsley?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Hambud said:


Has it been rewritten in 2 hours I can't see mention of mallan or Barnsley?

Definitely been re-written. I read it and it went into detail about a deal for Mallan being done, just waiting on a call from the buying club - but the call never came. The article went on to say something along the lines of 'a shame for the player, but if he plays like he can for the rest of the season he could have a few clubs chasing him in the summer'. It's all gone. I blame Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×