Jump to content

Speculation Thread


jimdickloyal

Recommended Posts


On 1/2/2020 at 3:36 PM, Sweeper07 said:

I know you don't rate our strikers very well, but in reality 2 CB's inbound, 1 being Baird, is a much higher priority, even if either or both of our old guys looks like getting back to fitness - we cannot take that risk again surely - not at the sharp end of the season, and starting only 1 point about the play-off place...?

LB and LM also higher priority but a goal scoring player would be very well received . . . 😁

 

On 1/2/2020 at 11:41 PM, djchapsticks said:

So one inbound, then. Not two. 

Much like a Tory policy with new nurses, signing one new player and retaining another player - even one who has been out on loan - doesn't mean two incoming as the player is already ours. 

:lol: 

ITK right enough.

At least you were half right that 2 CBs are coming in but given you thought one was Jack Baird, I don't believe for a minute you have a clue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Might be a good option. 

Hope Cooke gets his chance in the remainder of the season. I like him and believe there’s a good player there. And goals.
I know he’s older than Stewart, but I don’t want to see us make the same mistake again, letting a good striker (albeit a work in progress) end up with a competitor.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:


Hope Cooke gets his chance in the remainder of the season. I like him and believe there’s a good player there. And goals.
I know he’s older than Stewart, but I don’t want to see us make the same mistake again, letting a good striker (albeit a work in progress) end up with a competitor.

I agree Turra. He has great mobility on the pitch. Competition for places is overall a good thing though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

:lol: 

ITK right enough.

At least you were half right that 2 CBs are coming in but given you thought one was Jack Baird, I don't believe for a minute you have a clue.

Hi Dip stick -

Plan was for Baird to come back - the fact he is not only suggests that either another is lined up or both the injured guys are going to be fit after the break . . . perhaps Ton upped their share of his wages???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Hi Dip stick -

Plan was for Baird to come back - the fact he is not only suggests that either another is lined up or both the injured guys are going to be fit after the break . . . perhaps Ton upped their share of his wages???

You really think? Was never coming back in January, despite your 'ITK' bullshit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice:  fellow fans who only offer abuse - :cheers

Baird is still on an 18 month deal with us - so he will be back at the end of the season - and who can categorically say what will happen after that ? ? ? ?  

Point is JG only had limited funds - that is a big factor is his decision making - Are Ton paying the same portion of his wages or more from now on ? Contacts down there saying he has been immense for them . . .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2020 at 6:14 PM, Sweeper07 said:

2 FOLK WHO Got banned PREVIOUS GET TO DISH OUT THE AWARDS    in their heads only - ALIAS ANNONAMOUS  AND SMOKIE THE AROGANT PILLOCK WHO ABUSES FOLK ALL THE TIME . . . 

By the way you are both off topic above AND still posting too much cr*p

We are in talks for a number of players - usual issues of getting the details agreed and signings done...

also trying to get a couple out . . .

 

28 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Hi Dip stick -

Plan was for Baird to come back - the fact he is not only suggests that either another is lined up or both the injured guys are going to be fit after the break . . . perhaps Ton upped their share of his wages???

 

6 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Nice:  fellow fans who only offer abuse:cheers

Baird is still on an 18 month deal with us - so he will be back at the end of the season - and who can categorically say what will happen after that ? ? ? ?  

Point is JG only had limited funds - that is a big factor is his decision making - Are Ton paying the same portion of his wages or more from now on ? Contacts down there saying he has been immense for them . . .

Aye and you NEVER call people bad names.

You bring it on yourself.

You're ITK bollox has made you a legend, in a clown type of way, well done. 🤡

Edited by faraway saint
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I give the abusers a taste of their own cr*p (which they dish out to multiple people ALL THE TIME) - Oh and I was 1st to announce both of today's signings before it was official - Oh good try on the clown thing BUT that's obviously YOUR JOB!   

There is still 3 more days before the weekend . . .  who is next in or out !!!!  :magic

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...