Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

It's been quiet since the Kennedy thing. I'm hoping we are back to our old ways of keeping quiet with transfer business, but I hope lots is going on in the back ground.
If sticking to 352 we need a RWB with pace. We also need someone to play next to Power and get Kiltie out the starting lineup while McGrath is still here. We maybe need another forward who brings something that the likes of Main or Brophy don't have. Maybe someone with Pace too.

13 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

It's been quiet since the Kennedy thing. I'm hoping we are back to our old ways of keeping quiet with transfer business, but I hope lots is going on in the back ground.
If sticking to 352 we need a RWB with pace. We also need someone to play next to Power and get Kiltie out the starting lineup while McGrath is still here. We maybe need another forward who brings something that the likes of Main or Brophy don't have. Maybe someone with Pace too.

Hope it isn't as long as we'll have to wait for Power's next game.

1 hour ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

As always, agree with all of that. TBF, I think that Dennis, while he's not that fast, offers cleverness of movement that is unrivalled in our squad.

Just a shame he doesn't also have cleverness of not needlessly elbowing your opponent in the mush. 

3 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

As always, agree with all of that. TBF, I think that Dennis, while he's not that fast, offers cleverness of movement that is unrivalled in our squad.

Just a shame he doesn't also have cleverness of not needlessly elbowing your opponent in the mush. 

I really do think that Dennis is a right time, right place kind of striker unfortunately the big punt and hopeful passing doesn't bring out the best in him at all.

The elbowing whilst really stupid I can only assume would be sheer frustration after watching misfiring main. Alternatively Dennis has played non league in England where a bit more gets let go.

Bit of an out-there shout - but one player we should be keeping tabs on is Scott Williamson, Cambuslang Rangers

21 goals in his last 10 games

Seen him play, really good player, only 20, with tremendous movement off the ball

1_JS243160284.jpg

16 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Bit of an out-there shout - but one player we should be keeping tabs on is Scott Williamson, Cambuslang Rangers

21 goals in his last 10 games

Seen him play, really good player, only 20, with tremendous movement off the ball

1_JS243160284.jpg

Totally agree. There are hidden gems out there just needing a chance. Macavennie came from junior football. 

3 hours ago, truesaint said:

Greg Stewart away to indian super league. 🙁 That's another hopeful off the list. Really not looking forward to the season ahead. I wonder how many rupees they are paying him?

15 goals in 4 years at better clubs, we need something but not sure he was it.

20 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Hoping for news regarding a signing tomorrow morning according to Goodwin.

Better be Ronaldo otherwise we're fucked.

It is. Ronald O'Brien, known to his pals as Ronald O, has the contract to provide the catering. And fix the scoreboard.

18 hours ago, FTOF said:

Hoping for news regarding a signing tomorrow morning according to Goodwin.

Better be Ronaldo otherwise we're fucked.

A bit harsh for a team that has drawn two and lost by the odd goal in another. Yes…I am ignoring the Celtic game. Expected nothing there and got nothing other than a shunt to our goal difference 

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

A bit harsh for a team that has drawn two and lost by the odd goal in another. Yes…I am ignoring the Celtic game. Expected nothing there and got nothing other than a shunt to our goal difference 

If you commit suicide in an Old Firm game by getting sent off early in the game you have seriously let both the Manager and your team mates down 😞