Jump to content

Speculation Thread


jimdickloyal

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, Bgsaint said:

Is that Massive in the way Mark Yardley is massive, although I’d take his goal average.  

Turns out it was massive in the sense of massive pies, the announcement was who will take over the kiosk. 

We've had enough BS from that family on transfer deadline day. I think Josh sbould be transferred to the Hibs ultras.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Turns out it was massive in the sense of massive pies, the announcement was who will take over the kiosk. 

We've had enough BS from that family on transfer deadline day. I think Josh sbould be transferred to the Hibs ultras.

To be fair the selection of pies sound amazing, Mac and cheese with Stornaway black pudding, ooft 😍😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

 

What, like the post above about Scott? :lol:

You're a diddy. :byebye

So how come you attacked me for the above but JJ'McG said  "Kennedy in over the weekend" 3 weeks ago you ignore.

You are a wallpaper. We got outbid by Hibs for Scott... simple just like you

Go an put your clown wig back on..  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, the tensions is too much for me, I'll sleep on it and get a laugh in the morning. :lol:

To be fair, it is an absolute cluster f**k that Goodwin has been banging on about needing to bring in pace for weeks yet we are still sitting here with no width/pace and it’s about an hour till the window closes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

So how come you attacked me for the above but JJ'McG said  "Kennedy in over the weekend" 3 weeks ago you ignore.

You are a wallpaper. We got outbid by Hibs for Scott... simple just like you

Go an put your clown wig back on..  

clown wig 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

So how come you attacked me for the above but JJ'McG said  "Kennedy in over the weekend" 3 weeks ago you ignore.

You are a wallpaper. We got outbid by Hibs for Scott... simple just like you

Go an put your clown wig back on..  

Wallpaper. 😂😂😂

The gift that never stops giving. 🤡

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Slash said:

I guess he’s still got Mendes as an option. 😂 

 

8 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

To be fair, it is an absolute cluster f**k that Goodwin has been banging on about needing to bring in pace for weeks yet we are still sitting here with no width/pace and it’s about an hour till the window closes.

2 hours 25 minutes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Wallpaper. 😂😂😂

The gift that never stops giving. 🤡

Should be toilet paper for the copious diahorea that you spout on here.

Even somebody with your brain knows an auto spell corection when you see it AND you know what it really says.  

Nice picture of you that you signed off with.

What's the delay.... registration,  or not?

Edited by Sweeper07
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...