St Mirren is in safe hands

ds10

That debt keeps on rising. First it was £2.7m which quickly reduced to £1.7m but recently that initial debt has risen a hundred grand every time he's done an interview. :rolleyes:

Obviously I won't be sorry to see Scottish Football rid of him.

Don't be bitchy! :lol:

SG should be given a testimonial with profit going to charity of his choice to say thanks for his efforts

:lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

Once he receives the money for his Shares, then he can donate what the f*ck he likes to charity.

Leave the Fans out of it.

:lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol:

Once he receives the money for his Shares, then he can donate what the f*ck he likes to charity.

Leave the Fans out of it.

To be fair he would likely give it to Saints Youth Development anyway. Wouldn't be adverse to naming part of the stadium after him though. Something like the "Gilmour Point and Laugh at Stu Dickson Stand. :wink:

Fair to say that this article confirms 10000hrs cic as the new majority shareholder in St Mirren FC. As SG is now stepping aside we will all have our own opinions as to what he acheived and what the final price for his and the others shares went for. It dosn't matter now as the future of our club is now partly (not totaly ..thank god!) in our hands. If we show a desire to create a better and bigger club (which we can be and were before) then anything is possible. We have to embrace the benifits of the community which will in turn benifit the club through support and increased revenue as the stadium becomes the true heart of Paisley. This really has the potential to become much bigger than many think and will only do so with our (the fans) support.

So when will there be an announcement?

Latest ...end of June but more likely end of this or begining of next week. It will be on the funders timescale but they are delighted with the deal and have acheived a massive asset for the community at a rock bottom price. The final balance for the debt repayment will be much lower than the original £1.2M due to the increased commitment from all 3 levels of the membership. Good times are ahead.

Latest ...end of June but more likely end of this or begining of next week. It will be on the funders timescale but they are delighted with the deal and have acheived a massive asset for the community at a rock bottom price. The final balance for the debt repayment will be much lower than the original £1.2M due to the increased commitment from all 3 levels of the membership. Good times are ahead.

Hope this is accurate.

Fair to say that this article confirms 10000hrs cic as the new majority shareholder in St Mirren FC. As SG is now stepping aside we will all have our own opinions as to what he acheived and what the final price for his and the others shares went for. It dosn't matter now as the future of our club is now partly (not totaly ..thank god!) in our hands. If we show a desire to create a better and bigger club (which we can be and were before) then anything is possible. We have to embrace the benifits of the community which will in turn benifit the club through support and increased revenue as the stadium becomes the true heart of Paisley. This really has the potential to become much bigger than many think and will only do so with our (the fans) support.

Re-Born Saint are you a new St.Mirren Supporter due to the CIC ? Just wondering as you have posted 102 question's on it out of 114 not a lot about the footballing side of the forum, are you more interested in that side of the club.......Just curious !

So when will there be an announcement?

Hope this is accurate.

I doubt that it IS accurate.

No mention of what supermarket the news was spotted in; no mention of a 4pm-ish press conference, just a vague "end of June but more likely end of this or begining of next week"...

Shoddy amateurism. :angry:

No mention of what supermarket the news was spotted in; no mention of a 4pm-ish press conference, just a vague "end of June but more likely end of this or begining of next week"...

Shoddy Amateurism. :angry:

:rolleyes:

What Club does he play for? Is he Israeli? :P

Shoddy amateurism. :angry:

Ah... maybe a lack of info for you special access..well here's more. The first time i had the pleasure of savouring the delights of the corporate hospitality at NSMP was at the last game of the season against Hamilton a few years ago when we lost 1-0 and stayed up by a single goal. I was invited by one of the current funding bodies which were looking to promote their programe of getting various sections of adults back into work and were providing funds to do so.They booked 2x tables of 10 at a cost of £2000.I still have contact with them due to my work and spoke to one today. As ever there is a hierarchy of decision making and I don't have access to the top tier. I do know it's approved, I do know the anouncement will be before end of June, and i do Know it is now more likley to be before Wednesday 22nd. The funding bodies want to create a huge amount of plubicity from this as they rightly feel they have acheived one of their best community purchaces ever. Coordinating the anouncement is all thats left. As a betting man I'll go for this week....Friday or Saturday.

Oh i forgot to mention there is also the issue of the money being cleared into the BOD bank accounts which will allow them to sign it off.

Edited by reborn saint

I had no idea that Massone and his crew who operated Livi a few years back were interested in taking control of St. Mirren.

An absolute shyster of the highest order. Run the club for purely personal gain, vowed to make Livi the 3rd force in Scotland and instead, left them ruined and a 3rd division side. A lesser BOD would have entertained the witterings of these clowns.