Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Outside Scotland it seems the rest of the world thinks Scottish Football is mad for letting Rangers be banned in the first place, for not recognising our mistake and immediately restoring them to their 'proper' place and we will let football in Scotland die. That is put to me all the time over here and even in Dublin last week a couple of Celtic fans were telling me the same. Dublin Celtic fans aren't nearly as bad as Glasgow Celtic fans. F**k, I'm getting myself mixed up here! Hope you know what I mean. They even said Rangers can't be punished any more and they should be eased back in to the SPL. Quite unbelievable.

Not my experience in my 20 years here. They're every bit as bad as their cousins in Glasgow - in fact, some are worse.

Edited by saint in exile

Not my experience in my 20 years here. They're every bit as bad as their cousins in Glasgow - in fact, some are worse.

I'll bow to your greater experience. Maybe I met the only half dozen Celtic fans who think that way. It was in a pub in Temple Bar. Buggered if I remember it's name. It's my pal's local so I'll let you know.

Outside Scotland it seems the rest of the world thinks Scottish Football is mad for letting Rangers be banned in the first place, for not recognising our mistake and immediately restoring them to their 'proper' place and we will let football in Scotland die. That is put to me all the time over here and even in Dublin last week a couple of Celtic fans were telling me the same.

You can understand their point, though.

Hamilton top of the league? Shellic 6th?

It's Armageddoon, I tell ye! :)

I'll bow to your greater experience. Maybe I met the only half dozen Celtic fans who think that way. It was in a pub in Temple Bar. Buggered if I remember it's name. It's my pal's local so I'll let you know.

Ah, that's it then. Only tourists go to Temple Bar, so they were probably from somewhere else than Dublin.

I received this e-mail today , thought Shull might be interested in attending. whistling.gif

SoS Public meeting Tue 7th Oct, to discuss future fan action

Tuesday 7th October 7pm. Grovsner Hotel Gt Western Rd Glasgow.

Public meeting for all fans concerned with recent events at our club and who wish to explore possible actions available to the fans.

We have one guest speaker confirmed so far and the meeting will include a Q&A session

Craig
Edit/Delete Message

I was chucked out of follow follow for baiting the Orcs , but they still send e-mails to my old address !

I received this e-mail today , thought Shull might be interested in attending. whistling.gif

SoS Public meeting Tue 7th Oct, to discuss future fan action

Tuesday 7th October 7pm. Grovsner Hotel Gt Western Rd Glasgow.

Public meeting for all fans concerned with recent events at our club and who wish to explore possible actions available to the fans.

We have one guest speaker confirmed so far and the meeting will include a Q&A session

Craig

Edit/Delete Message

I was chucked out of follow follow for baiting the Orcs , but they still send e-mails to my old address !

Season Tickets valid ?

Did you see the fuss about the Cowdenbeath game being postponed. Chicken or what? Feart of Cowdenbeath! It crossed my mind that maybe it wasn't McCoist's decision and the trouble is they can't afford to pay win bonuses their players are due.

Did you see the fuss about the Cowdenbeath game being postponed. Chicken or what? Feart of Cowdenbeath! It crossed my mind that maybe it wasn't McCoist's decision and the trouble is they can't afford to pay win bonuses their players are due.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spfl-back-rangers-postponement-plea-4387751

They've had a match postponed because Dean Shiels and Zaliuskus aren't available? Neither of them even start usually! You think Hearts or Hibs would get the same decision if 2 of their players were called up... doubt it.

The Blue Brazil would obviously want to face a "weakened" side...

So I don't understand why they don't want to wait until Moshni is back!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Reports that sevco were only 48 hours from administration prior to Ashley bail out.

That b'stard Ashley knows how to make 'em beg...

As well as having his loan secured against White Elephant House & the Albion Street bomb site, and being able to put two of his henchmen on the Board... He's also got exclusive access to Fat Sally's Gary Glitter hole every tuesday and thursday.