Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

If Bluto reads this maybe he can help. He reads P&B too and rubbishing Rangers is one of his hobbies. Maybe he will know how to find the copies. I've tried again and failed.

Sorry. Busy. will get back.

I only seldom do P+B...

It's all on TSFM.net - and I think, without thoroughly checking back - you're maybe quoting auldheid's recent article/threid:

http://www.tsfm.net/scottish-football-an-honest-game-honestly-governed/

Documents sent to SFA and others involved, published on Scribd - for public view and safe from attack. :)

Wire in.

On sky just now before game they said that Mr King is coming over next week to find out where money is going. Rankers claim that only 30% , of turnover goes to wages. Wheres the other 70% so to my small brain the 22 million that they talk about 6.6 million on wages....there is 15.4 missing..... sally empty ur pockets... what a shambles of a club

Watching the game v Albion just now and whilst it's no surprise, the commentators f**king hate whoever plays Newco being in the lead.

It's almost like it 'spoils' their commentary ! "Rangers just need to (insert the pish they spout here)"

The Rangers just need to .......... (Finish this sentence however you see fit) :P

Watching the game v Albion just now and whilst it's no surprise, the commentators f**king hate whoever plays Newco being in the lead.

It's almost like it 'spoils' their commentary ! "Rangers just need to (insert the pish they spout here)"

The Rangers just need to .......... (Finish this sentence however you see fit) :P

... Fcuk off and die.

Guest TPAFKATS

Tough to top that! smile.png

I think 2 of them work there, which makes today the first time in years that hmrc have gotten anything at ibrox.

ETA:

(Irony alert)

I am led to believe the Rovers goalie's day job is:

as a Tax Inspector at EK.

Who said they hope The Rangers get to the final so that Aberdeen can pump them? Seriously? No, no, no, no.... a Scottish Cup final held at Celtic Park, against Aberdeen - who can sell 40,000 for a League Cup Final? Firstly, the Orc hordes would want all 60,000 tickets, and secondly, if they win they would be utterly, utterly unbearable, and if they lose, it will be Manchester all over again - but this time with the added bonus of being able to 'make their mark' on Sellik Park.

A thousand times no.... I expect them to take care of Albion Rovers at the second attempt. Semi final result? The Rangers 0 Dundee United 7...

Please God, let it be so.

Guest TPAFKATS

Tough to top that! smile.png

I think 2 of them work there, which makes today the first time in years that hmrc have gotten anything at ibrox.

ETA:

(Irony alert)

I am led to believe the Rovers goalie's day job is:

as a Tax Inspector at EK.

Feckin smart phone - smarter than me...

Lucky ground for rovers, it's where they played Motherwell earlier in the cup...

I was a bit f**ked off yet again with the BBC (hardly a surprise) Headline `Rovers claim replay with Rangers`

Was it not Rovers who were 1-0 up ? How about `Newco scrape replay against Rovers` ?

Who said they hope The Rangers get to the final so that Aberdeen can pump them? Seriously? No, no, no, no.... a Scottish Cup final held at Celtic Park, against Aberdeen - who can sell 40,000 for a League Cup Final? Firstly, the Orc hordes would want all 60,000 tickets, and secondly, if they win they would be utterly, utterly unbearable, and if they lose, it will be Manchester all over again - but this time with the added bonus of being able to 'make their mark' on Sellik Park.

A thousand times no.... I expect them to take care of Albion Rovers at the second attempt. Semi final result? The Rangers 0 Dundee United 7...

Please God, let it be so.

Hope we don't have to rely on Him for help.

Guest TPAFKATS

I see Uli Hoeness has admitted in court of defrauding German Tax Authorities of 18million Euros.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26512965

Nice to see the German authorities clamping down - I guess it would be too much to expect SDM to do similar......

I dont think murray has anywhere near 18 million euros in his house of cards, sorry portfolio. Mibees craigy boy could help him out?

I see REA is working his socks off for the Bears.

I had a chuckle that the knuckle draggers are to be convinced to give up Beer, Irn Bru, Fish suppers, Pizza, Big Macs,Popcorn and wait for this SOCKS!!!

Must be based on M&S prices rather than Sports Direct......

http://www.rangersfirst.org/rangersfirst-infographic/

attachicon.gifInfographic-fr.jpg

Geezer must have a death wish..? I can just see him now sprinting down the Paisley Road following admin/liquidation V3.0 with an Orc army chasing him, cudgels in hand.

And we should remember all that pish about now being "A St Mirren Fan" when he's rolloing up wherever there's a possible fatality like all good ambulance chasers.

Edited by Lord Pityme

To be fair to REA - he is now working on the council of Supporters Direct http://www.supporters-direct.org/homepage/aboutsupportersdirect/governan/councils/scotland

Here is a good picture of him wearing a Saints scarf - rather ironic that when he became Commercial Director and was to stock the shop he could not understand why football fans would want to wear a scarf in August.

REA would be the first to admit he made a lot of mistakes along the way with 10000Hours - however I'm sure it was a great learning experience for him and will no doubt help take control of some other fans club.

fixed it

KR-ATKINSON1.jpg