Gary Harkins Signs 2 Year Deal

Guest somner9

I heard Imrie and Carey recommended him to danny?

Something about him being able to unite the support in a way that surpassed their effortswhistling.gif

only person making a roaring c#nt of himself is u with your lying.....boy who cried wolf springs to mind....now away and do your homework ya wee fa##y.....

Cheers you've done it again, cry wolf no idea how you work that look it up wee man. "Lying" I'm sure you mean stating facts

Get over it and accept your medicine son

For a club to be consistent and challenging for cups and top 6/Europe places there always has to be competition within the squad along with technical ability (obviously)

Harkins fills both these category's and is a welcome addition to the side. The midfield looks strong but there is still a lot of work to be done.

Wouldn't expect too much of an attitude problem either. There's a great bond at the club and fully expect Thompson/Goodwin figures to make sure no one upsets it!

When Gowser was out injured last season we struggled big time, Hopefully Gary Harkins will provide a bit more support and leave us less reliant on Gowser.

That may be the problem though. Will he happy at providing support? He spat the dummy because Kenny Shiels dropped him a few times. As a Killie fan said, we are his tenth club and he is only 28. That isn't a coincidence or an accident.

He likes being the main man, that's why he was happy at Thistle and Dundee because everything went through him. He wasn't the main man during his England career or at Killie, he won't be here. Let's hope his Saints career has a happier ending than those examples.

Aye but on the positive side, it's not yer maw we've signed.

Leave him he's hurting,to get humiliated twice in this forum is killing him. Some good news for you wee man I'm laying off you I like a challenge and this is shooty in with you

Ps can you send me a framed picture for my mantelpiece I know own you.

Happy with the signing.

As a side note, it'd be funny if lovestreet was right all along about all of the signings - the seethe from some people one here would be huge.

There's a few struggling to come to terms with being humiliated.

I also know the other signings but who'll believe me here eh ?

Jolly on..........

There's a few struggling to come to terms with being humiliated.

I also know the other signings but who'll believe me here eh ?

Jolly on..........

I thought you said that none of our targets had been mentioned on the forum. Is that in addition to Harkins, who was mentioned?

One of McGowan / Harkins needs to chip in with goals from midfield next season or else we will still be in the bottom 6.

It certainly won't be Harkins, he has never been a goal scorer. He has 5 goals in 60 SPL appearances.

A decent signing and give the midfield a bit of dig something that Imrie failed to do

He's not exactly known for ' dig ' either. What he's known as is a talented but lazy player who is selfish and is prone to being over weight.

As a Killie fan I thought I would give my tuppence worth, Jeebs is an excellent signing but as has been said on this forum he had a spat with Shiels who subbed him constantly and failed to get the best out of him, A would have Jeebs over any of our midfielders.

I would have Jon Robertson over any of your midfieldersjerry.gif