Maybe you can tell us the next time you are doing a job for a paying customer. And we can all come round and watch when on the first day of the job after six mins the  customer starts screaming what a useless piece of shit you are and that you should never be employed by your firm and should f**k off home. Wonder if that would help you complete the job to the customer's satisfaction? How would you feel?

PS Dont use generalities. Because you are unable to do something it doesnt mean the rest of the world is unable. I do not abuse people. It is possible if you try hard.

You could if you wanted 2 you could come in and kick me in the baws for all i care. As i stated in a previous post i might of went a bit OTT but guys do it on here all the time so feel free too give me abuse it wont bother me in the slightest

You could if you wanted 2 you could come in and kick me in the baws for all i care. As i stated in a previous post i might of went a bit OTT but guys do it on here all the time so feel free too give me abuse it wont bother me in the slightest

I actually find it quite interesting to hear of fully grown adults who think there's absolutely nothing wrong with behaving like you did.

Especially when those adults are also parents and have responsibility for their child's development as fully rounded human beings.

Are you teaching your kid this behaviour is OK or would would slap them round the ear for doing it?

If it's the latter then at least there's hope. If it's the former, you need to understand the sort of life you are preparing your kid for.

I don't know if you are just trolling for the sake of it but if you are serious then you need to take this on board.

Most adults are affected by the birth of their child and modify their behaviour appropriately.

Jails, hospitals and MacDonalds are full of the kids of those who didn't.

Edited by oaksoft

How would you feel if your son had made his debut for his new side, was 6 minutes into his home debut, hadn't particularly done anything wrong and one of his own numbnut 'supporters' (and I use that term very loosely) in the stand started shouting at him to f**k off home and he was shite.

Would that bother you in the slightest? I'd wager it would. I'd wager you'd be raging and would be desperate to protect your son from such unwarranted abuse from such a vitriolic excuse for a man.

If what was said to the young lad was true (and you haven't denied it yourself), it wasn't a 'bit OTT' it was f**king bang out of order.

Fact of the matter, Jake Caprice done nothing wrong, absolutely nothing. He came on with 6 minutes left at 2-1 down, was played badly out of position, chased down a few balls unsuccessfully, didn't really know where he was supposed to be and had to do this in front of a frustrated support. One guy in the crowd singles him out for abuse and the lad, as someone else said, was clearly rattled by it as it was unwarranted and unneccesary.

Ten out of ten to the posters who have tried to explain to this character the error of his ways.Unfortunately you have wasted you,re time.Every support has a few of them hiding in a crowd giving it large.Funny how they would never abuse the young professional athlete to his face.Rodney Marsh was spot on.

The abuse to Caprice was out of line. I understand the frustration, but to a young kid on his home debut that hadn't done anything wrong in the minutes he'd been on it wasn't acceptable, or helpful to the kid. His reaction told you all.

From where I was I saw a few people in front then argued with the guy.

Sat two rows in front of that arse in W6 giving him abuse. Bang out. The boy has literally just come on the field - I think it was his very first touch when he started the tirade of abuse.

I'm very sorry that we didn't sign Lionel Messi - next time have a think. he was in earshot, think that's going to do anything to help his confidence. Absolute joke.

I think there is little point in trying to explain why some, hopefully the majority, see this moronic behaviour, certainly to the level that seemed to be used by this guy yesterday, as unacceptable.

He'll certainly have friends who behave in a similar fashion and fcuk the rest of the supporters.

Unfortunately this element have always been around and will never change as they have a different set of social values to others.

You probably need to deal with a lot of shit from customers when you're cleaning the lavvies

Whats the diffrence to the abuse ppl get on here and the players get?. Some take it personally some dont. Everybody gives somebody abuse and if you say that you dont then you are a liar.

I've never abused anybody ya f**kin ******* c**t.

Wee joke there. Hope that's obvious. I'm a nice guy really. Honest, ye kin ask anybody.

It concerns me that DL is putting faith in a player who has made a sum total of 8 substitute appearances for Dagenham and Redbridge in the 4th tier of English football.

In his professional career he has yet to make a starting appearance.

WTF is DL thinking of signing such an untried player?

Personally I'd have preferred someone like Thomas Reilly or Sean Kelly instead - hell I'd have even had Imrie or Guy instead of paying them off their final year.

DL has lost the plot.

6 mins of football is hardly putting his faith in him. Also, Dummett and Newton had no top level experience, did it bother you then?

Caprice should NEVER been handed his home debut in that fashion. The only subs you should use at that stage are subs who have some sort of scoring record. As far as I'm aware caprice isn't that sort of player. From the little I've seen of him on YouTube his pace might just be the ideal foil for the new french lad up front who by all accounts is no slouch himself.

Oh, and lastly, when I was a wee boy I used to abuse players too. It kinda made me feel like a tough guy...........then I grew up.

• 2 months later...

Yet to start a game - why sign him?

Another signing in the Imrie/Mooy mould, not really first choice for any position, what is he now - 3rd choice RB, 2nd3/rd backup for midfield? If Robertson had stayed presumably he'd have been Goodwin's replacement today but Caprice isn't rated as good as the man he replaced! ph34r.png

Makes you wonder what Danny Lennon/Tommy Craig were doing during his trial period - obviously not assessing him! unsure.png

First I've seen of him, only on telly, but he clearly has skill and some pace. He looks like one of these guys who can be so frustrating. You know he's got it in him but your buggered if you can figure how to get it out of him. A few more games under his belt will help though presumably still as a sub for a while.

If I had a criticism of DL it would be his signings,the vast majority have been poor.

This comment gets regurgitated regularilly.

My take on it is that Danny, and most everyone else, thought we would lose Paul during the close season and brought in Harkins as a replacement. The only criticism there is that perhaps he should have bit the bullet and freed the McGowan wage by nor resigning Paul.

Now. It could be argued that he was too slow to give up playing them in the same side but there was quite an outlay to get the player.

We had NO ready made replacement at left back at the outset and many would have boaked at the thought of returning the days of Barron on the left even if he managed to get fit therefore Grainger, who many thought a good investment, was brought in.

The only reason Kelly was introduced so early in his career was due to Grainger being unavaillable. Since then Danny L has been brave enough to continue with the lad and has set a challenge to Grainger to win back his position. Sean has done fantastically wel but, yesterday, I started to wonder if DG would be brought on as a sub as we were getting battered down that side.

Caprice showed flashes yesterday to suggest he ain't as bad as some think.

Bahoken is a different kettle of fish. Last minute replacement for the Newcastle boy who I'm pretty certain Danny was sure was coming in. Complete panic signing if you ask me.