Dundee United V St Mirren Top League 26/10/13

shull

I was planning on going to this game but after being threatened by SalmonBuddie that he might get someone to beat me up maybe I shouldn't leave the house! lol.gif

Aye, them 5 year olds are scarey, if you're a cissy. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Back on topic, 2-3 and another 3 points seeing us leave Hearts in oblivion. clap.gif

PS I'll not make this game, I'm cutting back this year. whistling.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Same team....keep Cheesy away and we will be fine....

Yeh, as long as we score more than the other team we'll be fine.....

Let's hope we don't concede 3 next week with McGregor in there and let's hope he doesn't trip over the ball at every opportunity next week also or we may need to score more than 4....

None of our defenders are top class and are all prone to moments of madness but I'd be happy with any 2 from McGregor, Cheesy and Mair and keeping Goody in the midfield.

Yeh, as long as we score more than the other team we'll be fine.....

Let's hope we don't concede 3 next week with McGregor in there and let's hope he doesn't trip over the ball at every opportunity next week also or we may need to score more than 4....

None of our defenders are top class and are all prone to moments of madness but I'd be happy with any 2 from McGregor, Cheesy and Mair and keeping Goody in the midfield.

Mair and McGregor all day for me,I gave Cheesy the time as many shouted for and 2 seasons later he was still an accident waiting to happen.

Mair and McGregor given time will be our best CH pairing for years.

This has the makings of a highly entertaining game as both sides have very creative players. Unfortunately I won't be there unless some old aunty snuffs it and the work gives me the time off to fly up the road.

Your old aunty has just died, RIP. sad.png

PS If you need more proof get Shull to start a Farewell thread. whistling.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Mair always looks like an nervous wreck playing beside mcausland....constantly waiting for mcausland mistake or moving out of position to cover for him....i cannot believe at this level of football mcausland is at a club playing premier league football....

Wow, that's a revelation from you, naw, wait, it's no. thumbdown.gif

Jesus, tedious right enough. bangin.gif

Give it a rest........................snore.gifsnore.gifsnore.gif

Mair always looks like an nervous wreck playing beside mcausland....constantly waiting for mcausland mistake or moving out of position to cover for him....i cannot believe at this level of football mcausland is at a club playing premier league football....

Has Cheesy shagged your Mrs or whats the crack? Give it a rest!!

Has Cheesy shagged your Mrs or whats the crack? Give it a rest!!

why does it come down to has cheesy done this to u or that to u? Imo he is a total liability....i know for a fact one premier league team we play love it when he plays...they target their whole attack around him being the weakest link....this is 100% fact.... Edited by gstretchuk

why does it come down to has cheesy done this to u or that to u? Imo he is a total liability....i know for a fact one premier league team we play love it when he plays...they target their whole attack around him being the weakest link....this is 100% fact....

lol.gif