Adam Campbell Day - Killie Away

Bud the Baker

not good, a sore one but i feel no sympathy for those who travelled down-booing your own players as they come on to the pitch is poor form and anyone who indulged themselves in that simply doesnt deserve a good day out

Were you at the game? If there was booing of Harkins I certainly never heard it.

It's went down hill since he brought Reilly on. Poor lad has been absolutely terrible.

does anyone know if he plays regularly for the u20's? He wasn't playing last time I saw them but I'm not sure if that was a one off or if he doesn't play for them as he's considered a first team player.

Wasn't at the game. Interesting to hear how the substitutions worked/ didn't work but on the face of it they look suicidal.

Did we really finish with a midfield of Newton, McGowan, Kelly and Harkins and 2 kids up front away from home?

Sore one- not helped by the referee but we need to take our chances. Newton had as good a view as we did in the stand- did nothing and should take his place on the bench... Reilly never the right sub for midfield position- what about DVZ? Harkins - it's not working, who knows why but don't believe in booing our own players coming on to the pitch... Hope DL and TC get right into the lot of them- although Campbell looks a player and McGinn is fantastic for effort, energy and skill..

reported on the radio, gary harkins coming on to boos from the saint mirren support which were clearly audible dont give me any of your "were you at the game" pish

Didn't hear that.

Plenty of Killie fans booing Thommo in the main stand though. Also Booing Harkins who they hate. He left them after a fall out and came back and scored 2 for Dundee.

Edited by davidg