Telly Programmes

shull

But, of course, Nessie are real.

FIFY

There must be a colony of the beasts established in the loch - cos sightings go back several centuries and nothing else on the planet is so long living as that.

Having various generations of beasts, shapes, sizes, ages, diet etc.... helps explain the vast differences/discrepancies on what people have claimed to have seen down the centuries, too.

I hope this helps? smile.png

Edited by bluto

An educated man like yourself should know better than to say "nothing else on the planet is so long living as that" - you are obviously forgetting about McDonald's burgers (oh, and this stuff).

"Educated"?...

Hmmm.

Anyway... I was talking of beasties... animate beings in that sentence... So didnae think it needed further qualification.

Not trees, nor lichen, fungi nor corals.... Beasties.

Nice pix btw...

ETA. You missed out Eliot Ness.

Edited by bluto

I gave up Sky a while back with kids moving out and the lady wife and I not watching a lot of TV but I've got it back in now. One thing we got with the new deal was a box set type thing of Game of Thrones. I had seen very little of it but have watched wee bits now and again. It's big over here because quite a lot is filmed in Northern Ireland. I still don't know what it's all about but it is kind of watchable. Gore and sex. Is doggy-fashion compulsory? Was it a stroke of genius that one of the main characters was so vertically challenged? So many questions.

FIFY

There must be a colony of the beasts established in the loch - cos sightings go back several centuries and nothing else on the planet is so long living as that.

Having various generations of beasts, shapes, sizes, ages, diet etc.... helps explain the vast differences/discrepancies on what people have claimed to have seen down the centuries, too.

I hope this helps? smile.png

Lobsters, squid, possibly some whales, tortoises and turtles,alligators, carp could all theoretically live for several centuries

This is the first episode of Britain's Got "Talent" that I haven't been able to avoid this season. It's absolutely horrific, I've never seen such a collection of shite in my life.

Didn't you see any of our games this season?

Why can't you avoid it?

Are you locked in a room with the remote out of batteries?