Missing 3 Year Old Boy Found Dead

faraway saint

Hope the kid is OK, that's the important thing, which I know everyone who posts on here will also be thinking. Don't understand the faux-indignation expressed towards anyone who had the temerity to post a tongue-in-cheek comment along the way.

The kid will probably turn up at Bastia, then get sent back to Edinburgh - can only play for three parents per' season.

Cue reprimand in outraged fashion...

I am outraged at your fashion; you should be reprimanded with a cue. mad.gifblink.png

On the other hand, I walked in on my parents convinced we had burglars.

There are some things a 13 year old should never see his mother and father doing.

Each other, is one of them.

You DO manage some worthwhile comic posts from time to time.

oh good another thread turns into a slanging match. snore.gif

It's SLAGGING not slanging! Dafty. flipa.gifmoon.gifiamwithstupid.gifdeath.gifwhistling.gif

it was fantastic to see the community come together and search for the little boy

Here....its a much smaller place but still has that same community spirit

if JJMcG went missing i would do the honourable thing and get the neighbour to go out and look for him

she has my mobile number she can call when she finds him

Guest TPAFKATS

I would question your qualifications and experience in regard to mental health issues. Is that seriously your response though? anyone who disagrees with you is a looney? Nice man.

Maybe you should stick to making jokes about missing kids, it suits you better.

Without taking sides in the slagging/slanging match; I don't believe drew made a joke about a missing kid.

On the other hand, I walked in on my parents convinced we had burglars.

There are some things a 13 year old should never see his mother and father doing.

Each other, is one of them.

Did you understand what was going on? Hope you didn't interrupt them at the tickly bit.

No need to beat yourself up any more, being stupid and ugly are punishment enough for you.

I dont understand the violet-elizabeth repsonse to my comment, you did ask if it was too much and you got told. Don't ask questions if you are unlikely to like an honest answer.

The very fact that you asked the question showed you knew the joke was over the top, but hid behind a coy little shitebag postscript

Big man, eh

I now brace myself for the arrival of your posse, who normally come to your aid in these circumstances.

Ooft!

Feeling better after that?

Did you understand what was going on?

Well I understood immediately that we ddn't have burglars in the house.

In fairness I should have made my presence known straightaway.

A cough or whatever, anything really but I sneaked in and froze.

I feel bad about that to be honest.

right enough Billy,

And this seems unthinkable.

James Matthews ‏@jamesmatthewsky 1m
SKY SOURCES: person detained re #MikaeelKular is his Mum. Child's body found in Fife just before midnight

Tragic right enough Billy.

Not the time to say" it really looked an inside job".

You have to wonder what drives a parent to do this, rather take my own life than my own child.

Sad.

Jeez, the whole thing looked well dodgy from the outset, what a sad end to a young life.

Not for everybody. thumbdown.gif

You wonder what went on to drive the mother (allegedly) to this?

A 3 year old?

Next thing is she'll be claiming she wasn't in a fit state of mind.

TBH is this the crime that deserves the death penalty, I think it does.

:( Sad news indeed , poor wee soul.

As a parent & foster parent , I've looked after little ones who's parents couldn't cope for one reason or another.

I'm certain this was a situation 'brewing' over a period of time. It's not always possible for people to spot the signs, but they are usually there.

Like some have alluded to , the answer nearly always lays close to home.

Sad.