St Mirren V Partick Thistle 25/1/2014

faraway saint

no, it doesn't help.... the Thistle article infers that even if we sell out the north stand. there will be no more tickets made available.

it suggests that any left over tickets will be available at the ground on saturday, and once they are sold out... thats yer whack. there will be no overflow available.

Hence why i asked, has something changed at ST Mirren Park that you no longer allow away fans in the west stand...

I'll try again sorry,if you had sold more tickets than you had leading up to game then the section would have been made available,the fact Thistle have only sold around 600 tickets until then doesn't merit extra seats.

Hope this helps.

I'll try again sorry,if you had sold more tickets than you had leading up to game then the section would have been made available,the fact Thistle have only sold around 600 tickets until then doesn't merit extra seats.

Hope this helps.

Rather polite for you.

BBC radio news now on.

Should be clearer soon.

ETA: forecast for a mixture of light and heavy showers this afternoon.

Nothing about any inspection on the sports news.

Looks like it is ON!

(pissing down again!)

Edited by Drew

Mair is as good as McAusland or McGregor (and that's not just this week's opinion) he's just been frozen out of our squad because of his salary - he's gone straight into the starting line-up of one of our immediate rivals in a deal that we, no doubt, had to sweeten.

I've no opinion on Erskine other that at least Thistle have managed to get their business done sharper than us allowing them to field 7 substitutes.

how much did it cost us to sweeten the deal then ? or are you making this up for some strange reason ?