St Mirren V Aberdeen Top League 15/2/14

shull

Not sure about McLean's fitness either Drew but he was 1 of the only 1's driving the team forward on Sunday, he's wasted out wide. I have no idea what the team will be on Saturday, it's frustrating the now as there is a squad there capable of beating Aberdeen this weekend, players need to be played in there correct positions, Lennon has ran out of ideas though and doesn't seem capable of motivating these players.

There is nothing worse than when someone has run out of fresh ideas and just keeps sticking to the same old script eh?

so the best we can hope for ,a home game with 1 up front ,gowser behind who has basically had a season off,2 holding midfielders ,mcginn and mclean (hopefully)and the usual piss poor back 4 ,kello in goal ,so loads to look forward too

I'm looking forward to more of your optimistic posts.

Not anymore it doesn't, it's now against league rules.

Is it? It seems to me that, if the club with which the player is registered agrees, he can play against them. See the clause from the SPFL rules quoted below.
Playing in matches
A Registered Player must not, except with the prior consent of the Board and the
Club to which he is Registered, play Football for any other Football club in any
competition or except with the prior consent of the Club to which he is Registered,

train with such other Football club