What Allegation?

Did anyone see it?

What was it?

And how comes Bod members/club management get to dictate what saints fans discuss?

Should we send our posts to the club for vetting before they appear on a fans website???

Paisley....Twinned with Crimea

The Big B O D is watching Us ? Remember what happened to the 10, 000 whore's Dissenters ! whistling.gif

It is an alleged employee, with no name, making allegations on here other sites. The employee also allegedly supports Saint Mirren. The allegations could be slanderous so be careful fellow Buddies

Sacked in the morning whistling.gif Better not say so sue me or Div will be on the case punk.gif

I was asked to remove the post as it was potentially damaging to the club.

Fair enough in my view.

If the poster in question wanted to contact the media with their story I am sure they would be glad to publish it once they have seen the evidence to support it.

We didn't have any facts or evidence here, just the say so of one individual against another.

Could just as easily have been a Morton fan posting it for kicks. Could have been true. Who really knows for sure other than the anonymous poster who made the claim and the club themselves ?

Fair enough in my view.

If the poster in question wanted to contact the media with their story I am sure they would be glad to publish it once they have seen the evidence to support it.

We didn't have any facts or evidence here, just the say so of one individual against another.

Could just as easily have been a Morton fan posting it for kicks. Could have been true. Who really knows for sure other than the anonymous poster who made the claim and the club themselves ?

Has it been removed from P&B?

Fair enough in my view.

Most things on here aren't backed up by any facts or evidence, yet don't get removed.

I'm not saying the Topic starter of the above mentioned thread is correct, but I think closing it down is a poor show.

Maybe have been better if someone from the club had contacted you and gave you a small statement to post on here clearing the air and that would have been the end of it.

Private phone calls between Brian Caldwell and the Topic starter will just keep the rumour mill churning.

Maybe Danny will call up next to get the "Lennon out" topic removed.biggrin.png

Some people on here seem to be of a similar mindset to the Hibs "fan" who posted that video of The Thumb slagging Hearts.

Don't shit on your own doorstep Buddies.

Matters like this are not helpful when discussed on a public forum and Christ, we could really do without any more bad feeling at the moment....

Most things on here aren't backed up by any facts or evidence, yet don't get removed.

I'm not saying the Topic starter of the above mentioned thread is correct, but I think closing it down is a poor show.

Maybe have been better if someone from the club had contacted you and gave you a small statement to post on here clearing the air and that would have been the end of it.

Private phone calls between Brian Caldwell and the Topic starter will just keep the rumour mill churning.

Maybe Danny will call up next to get the "Lennon out" topic removed.biggrin.png

Did you see the original post?

I suspect a few people on here are a bit quick to jump on this as some demonstration of North Korean-style censorship.

Without going into the detail of the post (which would be to defeat the point of it now being 'hidden'), the person who posted it and claimed to be employed in some capacity by the club was placing him- or herself in a very vulnerable position if what was posted was in any way accurate.

At the very least, by posting what s/he did on here, there is every chance that this constituted an act of gross misconduct, and/or bringing the club into disrepute (there was a claim that the club was acting illegally). I posted immediately after the OP to this effect, by way of a warning, without directly questioning the veracity of what had been posted.

It is common sense, really. By and large, I think the club - including many of its employees - are pretty tolerant of what gets posted on here and on other online mediums. There is a line that can be crossed, however, and I suspect the club will have had gounds to take issue with Div (never mind the OP) had he left the thread running, regardless of whether there was any substance to what the OP was claiming.

Edited by Drew