Congratulations On Achieving Safety

1 - 0 defeats for us with the other scores staying the same would still put us in the play offs due to us having scored less goals than the others on 38 points.

Yeah you are right fella.

Now that we are almost certainly, probably, should be safe; is it possible we could finish in our highest league position with fewer, or the same points as last year? I tried to work it out but my brain exploded.

Of course it is.

If every game in the bottom half ends a draw we finish with 40 points and 7th spot.

Would be fantastic if we could guarantee 7th place on Weds, so that players like Vanzy andTeale could get a run out against Hearts

Would be fantastic if we could win on Wed because it would shaft Kris Boyd, Michael Johnston, Nutz the Squirrel, and the waft of jobbie emanating from their breeks would affect incoming aircraft at Prestwick.

Congrats to all Management, Players, Staff and of course the Supporters, Been a long hard season but we got there, Lets not rest tho, Lots cash to play for, Means more money for players next season, Love to stuff Killie and put them right in the shit, COYs

Edited by santaponsasaint

A long season but we are safe and that's all i care about/.Time to rebuild for next season and get that top 6.Showed character in the end and we deserve to be with the big boys. Accies be no pushover for whoever gets them

How do you know it'll be Accies?

Congrats to all Management, Players, Staff and of course the Supporters, Been a long hard season but we got there, Lets not rest tho, Lots cash to play for, Means more money for players next season, Love to stuff Killie and put them right in the shit, COYs

Agree 100%

Also from a signings point of view, with all the other teams below us still in with a chance of relegation i think we should be looking at getting some signings identified before the end of the season as the others wont want to gamble a budget they may not have.