Kilmarnock V St Mirren Top League 7/5/14

shull

That's the first piece of my prediction correct.

You predicted that we would get a man sent off before Kilmarnock did. That one was wrong. You also predicted that a second Kilmarnock goal was coming. That was also wrong.

Dissappointing, was hoping we could keep it going and get 7th.

From SGs comments and tonights result, I would say it is goodbye Danny Lennon at the weekend.

Hopefully the new man is lined up already so we aren't f**king about and missing out on new players.

You predicted that we would get a man sent off before Kilmarnock did. That one was wrong. You also predicted that a second Kilmarnock goal was coming. That was also wrong.

I never said there was a second goal comming for killie.I said there was a second goal comming but never said for them .

We played poorly tonight, no getting away from that. Hard to blame the players though.

They've just had four high pressure intense games, and in each one they've stood up and delivered. Now the pressure was off it's human reaction for there be a little bit of a drop off, and there was. That's why I was surprised Danny didn't freshen up the team.

Well that's us behind Thistle and back in 8th place, could yet finish 10th...

What did SG say Kemp

Basically he never backed Danny. Said words to the effect of they'd take a lot of factors into account before making the decision, and the board would meet tomorrow. When asked what his own opinion was, he avoided answering.

What did SG say Kemp

He said that there's a board meeting tomorrow and top of the agenda would be the managers position he said he would be judged on the whole season and not just the last six games but when pushed on what his position was on the matter he refused to say but we should find out after the game on Saturday I would imagine.

Well that was a complete pile of shite! We looked a complete shambles at times, especially McAusland and McGregor. Really need someone else in at CH for competition if nothing else. McGowan had another poor game, don't know why Lennon didn't make a few changed before the game.

Let's hope the player wake themselves up for Saturday and we get the result needed to finish 7th.

Really poor performance tonight. The team that wanted to win it got the points. We just lacked the desire that's been evident in the last few games and if Lennon eventually does go one of the main reasons was there for all to see tonight. Far too soft in the centre of defence. McAusland made so many mistakes tonight I genuinely lost count. We cannot go into next season with him as our starting centre back, we simply CANNOT.

There were other shite performances and tactical f**k ups but, to be honest, I can't be arsed talking about them. Nearly 1,200 Buddies make the trip down there in shit conditions on a midweek night and get served up that pish.