The only way we finish 11th is if every other team takes 4 or 6 points and as they are playing each other, not all of them can. We might not finish 7th but we definitely won't finish 11th.

Make up your mind.whistling.gif

well done to danny lennon we are now safe for another year , as in previous post in other topic I said the players had to take responsibility as well . could we see the most successful stmirren manager in the last 25 years , I hope so then the doubters can have not doubt about how professional danny lennon has been . But people will still call for his head and we will bring in some numpty manager who will in my opinion take us free falling into the championship .

well done to danny lennon we are now safe for another year , as in previous post in other topic I said the players had to take responsibility as well . could we see the most successful stmirren manager in the last 25 years , I hope so then the doubters can have not doubt about how professional danny lennon has been . But people will still call for his head and we will bring in some numpty manager who will in my opinion take us free falling into the championship .

Ah the usual "I cannot be completely happy with the wonderful form of my team without taking a pot shot at fellow supporters of my club" routine.

Well done to all at St Mirren professional football club pte ltd co for very efficiently over coming the mess that we had found ourselves in, well done indeed. Credit to the players and management alike as the form in the last four games has been excellent.

Let's enjoy the current good fortunes for now, we will have plenty of time to reflect on the appalling form we endured for much of the season.

I'm pleased for DL , carried out his work despite some negative barbs. Strange, it looked lost, he and his players recover , the team as usual respond when we approach the abyss. Season after season it seems we need the end of the world looming before we get our shit together. We are currently looking like a functioning, dangerous team with the required desire.

Anyway, what is left.......hmm , the luxury of pondering over who is getting lumped into the play offs

Extreme Schadenfreude !

Hopefully danny will have been fùcked off by the time this money comes through, bernie ecclestone could do a better job in the transfer market than danny, wonder where he will go, not back to cowdenbeath, jimmy nicholl has that job sewn up.

Edited by murray street

Hopefully danny will have been fùcked off by the time this money comes through, bernie ecclestone could do a better job in the transfer market than danny, wonder where he will go, not back to cowdenbeath, jimmy nicholl has that job sewn up.

Are you attention seeking? Give Danny a new contract immediately! He deserves it. COYS