Playlist For Tannoy Vs Hearts

Mentioned in another thread but I though this could run on its own.

A few starters

Rick Nelson Hello, Mary Lou, Goodbye Hearts

Rolling Stones This could be the last time. It's all over now

Stone Roses Going Down

Status Quo Down down, deeper and down

Dinah Washington Every time we say goodbye

Vera Lynn Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye

Edited by Happy Buddie

Hearts have done brilliantly this season under a string of handicaps. Only the 15 point penalty has prevented a team made up mainly of kids staying up. Their manager and their supporters actually deserve praise rather than humiliation. And we should thank them for continuing to dig in after their relegation eas confirmed because their recent form is the only reason we are safe with two games to spare.

Thanks Hearts, here's hoping you manage to humiliate the blue-noses next season and return as champions..

Mentioned in another thread but I though this could run on its own.

A few starters

Rick Nelson Hello, Mary Lou, Goodbye Hearts

Rolling Stones This could be the last time. It's all over now

Stone Roses Going Down

Status Quo Down down, deeper and down

Dinah Washington Every time we say goodbye

Vera Lynn Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye

whitney...where do broken hearts go

elvis........way down

rod.........the killing of georgie boy

Hearts have done brilliantly this season under a string of handicaps. Only the 15 point penalty has prevented a team made up mainly of kids staying up. Their manager and their supporters actually deserve praise rather than humiliation. And we should thank them for continuing to dig in after their relegation eas confirmed because their recent form is the only reason we are safe with two games to spare.

Thanks Hearts, here's hoping you manage to humiliate the blue-noses next season and return as champions..

Actually, here's hoping you humiliate the blue noses next season and finish above them. In second bottom place.

I don't know that one. Can you hum it?

So it was hearts who defeated motherwell and hibs, as well as county and the draw with thistle too-as well as playing their own games!

that is wonderful, winning their own games against teams in freefall and simultaneously turning out as St Mirren to win our games for us.

We should definitey thank them

Feck me Wilbur - have you gone all soft in your old age?

Maybe so Eric but let me make two points.

1. It would have been easy for the Hearts players to down tools and allow more motivated opponents to walk all over them after their relegation was sealed. They haven't done that. If they had we would still be crapping ourselves because a few other teams would be 3 points better off than they are at present.

2. I agree 100% that their fans loved it when Mad Vlad splashed the cash and allowed Hearts to pee all over teams like ours that played by the financial rules. Ditto Dundee (a.k.a. Argentina) a decade ago. This season however, without the associated glory, their fans have actually supported their team in huge numbers. I say credit where it is due.

Whilst I understand Wilbur's point's I prefer the viewpoint as stated by Slash above.

Hearts as a football club deserve everything coming to them but such a discussion provides only to be a "fun hoover" in what is essentially a jovial thread.

I have spent the past few minutes playing about on google and I have found the following

Always look on the bright side of life - Monty Python

Going down - Freddy King

Where have you gone - Barry Manilow

Heads up, Hearts down - I fight the dragons

Gone and never coming back - Melanie Fiona