Blyth Spartans V Saints......

HSS

Is there a local square establishment or some other establishment where ladies of a certian age and desperation tend to congregate?

If I am to travel such a distance and I am to spend such an amount on ale then I would be looking to slot something before I return to my country of Scotland.

What like Blythswood.

I do of course jest as my slotting days are somewhat behind me.

More importanly can one procure a decent fish supper in the vicinity of this Blyth place?

In the absence of a fish supper I am happy to accept recomendations for Italian food as a rissotto can prove somewhat easy for me to chew upon due to it's mush like qualities.

However my preferred option is definately a fish supper. Do I have to bring my own Irn Bru?

Aye..."ginos" just outside ground

its funny how perceptions can differ

my perception of this forum is that its full of happy clappers who'll clap no matter the result or how bad the performance and will abuse any fellow bud who dares disagree with them

Not at all it just seems your glass is half empty when it comes to St Mirren Football Club. Yourself, Elvis,Stuart Dickson are all of the same breed , dour boring cunts always moaning at something even how hard the toilet rolls are in the toilets.

Anyway top six this year so you better plan your posts early.