Jeroen Tesselaar

Dave The Buddie

They need Cheesy.

Interesting to read that you blame Tess but exempt the keeper who let in all the goals of any blame.

Where did I specifically blame Tesselaar? All I said was they had the worst defensive record in the SPL even though they had a decent keeper. Their naff defensive record could be down to having a great back 4 and keeper but a honking midfield in front of the defence.

I've already said that as far as Tesselaar at Killie goes, he seemed to pick up a few injuries and didn't do as well for them as he did for us in his 1 season with us.

Where did I specifically blame Tesselaar? All I said was they had the worst defensive record in the SPL even though they had a decent keeper. Their naff defensive record could be down to having a great back 4 and keeper but a honking midfield in front of the defence.

I've already said that as far as Tesselaar at Killie goes, he seemed to pick up a few injuries and didn't do as well for them as he did for us in his 1 season with us.

I tend to agree... he lost a lot of confidence when he had to play with that Phantom mask on.... and a nervous defender is not what we need... we have plenty of our own.

I tend to agree... he lost a lot of confidence when he had to play with that Phantom mask on.... and a nervous defender is not what we need... we have plenty of our own.

If he's fit and regained his confidence and within our budget and up for it then I wouldn't be against signing him again... there are quite a few 'ifs' involved. I'm not sure what I'd think of him being signed as a centre half to be honest. On the positive side I can envisage him being alright on the ball going forward but not sure about him defensively as a centre half, or as an organiser / leader at the back.

I honestly cant grasp how suggestions of moving kelly/naismith into cb is considered an option.

Would this really improve the team?

Its still early days to bring players in but the whole defence needs looked at. Maybe only naismith looks like proper spl standard and it would be a total lack of ambition to bring in cover for kelly. You could get that from any decent junior team in the country.

Who in our defence can you really say would get into any other spl team?

I honestly don't understand how so many fans can criticise cheesy... The improvement over the past few seasons has been vast... A product of the youth academy so hasn't cost us a huge deal and consistently puts in a performance.

All defenders have bad games, soon as he does everyone is quick to jump on his back due to relations in the club.

Support the team don't rip a boy who's not only one of our few centre backs, but a supporter of the club.

I honestly don't understand how so many fans can criticise cheesy... The improvement over the past few seasons has been vast... A product of the youth academy so hasn't cost us a huge deal and consistently puts in a performance.

All defenders have bad games, soon as he does everyone is quick to jump on his back due to relations in the club.

Support the team don't rip a boy who's not only one of our few centre backs, but a supporter of the club.

Would be a decent signing if we got Tesselaar, he is a hard worker and and always gave 100% in the stripes, in response to McAusland, a player that cant pass a ball shouldnt be a footballer, reminds me a bit of forrest gump he can run but can do f**k all else. We should consider giving young Mark Williams a chance as he has impressed in U20smatches

Tess couldn't pass the ball v well. I remember watching him and it always frustrated me. He is mobile and can get up and down the line but it's a no for me. A pointless signing. No way would I drop Kelly to replace him with this chancer who chased a few quid extra when he left. He hasn't been missed one jot

Edited by norrie82