Responses To Brian Caldwell Updates

9 out replacing them with 5 and maybe two youths. Alot of crap. we need to improve and sign enough players to sustain injuries etc. The loan thing seldom works with exception of two years ago.

That's just my guess mate, don't take those numbers as read. I guess the question you need to ask yourself is would you rather get 10 mediocre players in like we did in Danny's first season (Lynch, Wardlaw, McQuade et al) or would you rather get 4 or 5 quality players in and let the Youth System prove it's worth.

The latter would always get my vote. I wouldn't dismiss the youth setup by the way, last season I reckon Jason Naismith and Sean Kelly went a long way towards ensuring our Premiership survival, they were real bonuses in what was an otherwise disappointing season.

I am sure there are a few others on the verge of breaking through and having invested so much in Ralston it's only fair to assume the club is pinning it's hopes on that producing us some gems.

There probably needs to be a wee bit of a crackdown on anti-social behaviour on here. I will discuss it with the mods and see what we can do.

I don't like being heavy handed but some of the stuff being posted by the minority is just ruining the forum for the majority.

That's just my guess mate, don't take those numbers as read. I guess the question you need to ask yourself is would you rather get 10 mediocre players in like we did in Danny's first season (Lynch, Wardlaw, McQuade et al) or would you rather get 4 or 5 quality players in and let the Youth System prove it's worth.

The latter would always get my vote. I wouldn't dismiss the youth setup by the way, last season I reckon Jason Naismith and Sean Kelly went a long way towards ensuring our Premiership survival, they were real bonuses in what was an otherwise disappointing season.

I am sure there are a few others on the verge of breaking through and having invested so much in Ralston it's only fair to assume the club is pinning it's hopes on that producing us some gems.

Is it this week they are looking to install the digital score board div?

There probably needs to be a wee bit of a crackdown on anti-social behaviour on here. I will discuss it with the mods and see what we can do.

I don't like being heavy handed but some of the stuff being posted by the minority is just ruining the forum for the majority.

Good shout, mate.

I think we all appreciate the largely unregulated nature of the forum, but some of the more puerile drivel is hugely tedious, and is no doubt turning folk away. Sticking to thread subject would be a start.

In saying all that, I would like to confirm that I spotted the endangered species that is the humble white dug shite in Crete this evening on the stroll into town. I would have provided photographic evidence but didn't have my mobile telecomminication device about my person.

In saying all that, I would like to confirm that I spotted the endangered species that is the humble white dug shite in Crete this evening on the stroll into town. I would have provided photographic evidence but didn't have my mobile telecomminication device about my person.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Classic anti-social behaviour.whistling.gif

How about, Were the visually impaired members of the board wearing their glasses/contact lenses when the JD folks showed them the strip designs?

wacko.png

Did the discussions go along the lines of...

"Whatever, they'll be fine...right, this new offer for the club..."