So Farewell Then... Robin Williams.

TopCat

Man goes to the doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." The man bursts into tears and says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci."

Very sad news. sad.png

I've shared this before, remains one of my favourite comedy clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDQd49rEF_0

That was brilliant! Very, very funny. I used to work with a guy who was utterly infatuated by Robin Williams. He used to be able to recite word perfect Williams whole repertoire from Good Morning Vietnam. My mate will be near suicidal at this news. Poor Robin. A great talent who will be sadly missed.

That was brilliant! Very, very funny. I used to work with a guy who was utterly infatuated by Robin Williams. He used to be able to recite word perfect Williams whole repertoire from Good Morning Vietnam. My mate will be near suicidal at this news. Poor Robin. A great talent who will be sadly missed.

FFS !!

Not 2 in the one day please.

His early career stand up routines were amazing, as were Richard Pryor's who also went on to much movie success. Some of Robin Williams movies weren't my cup of tea, again much like Pryor, but in amongst the 'fluff' were some top drawer movies - both comedic and dramatic. He was in one of my all time favourite movies, absolutely wonderful - 'Awakenings' with Robert De Niro. One of only two movies, the other being 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' that actually brings a tear to my eye.

RIP.