Out Of Contract Players

Mid Calder Saint

Quite insulting to season ticket holders and shareholders like myself who are only genuinely concerned at our extremely poor start to the season.Moreover the poor management decisions and the standard of close signings allied to the failure to address weak positions in the playing squad.

Quite insulting?

You're joking aren't you?

Considering the abuse that our players and staff take on here and on a Saturday I think knickerwetters is pretty mild.

Quite insulting?

You're joking aren't you?

Considering the abuse that our players and staff take on here and on a Saturday I think knickerwetters is pretty mild.

The St Mirren players and officials wish they were important enough for people to wet their pants over them. They're barely worth knocking a bovril over for these days. It's barely anger anymore, well for me anyway. I'm sure there are parents who spend stupid amounts of money to get themselves and their kids to a game. Add then buying strips etc, it's no wonder people boo, abuse players or post on here. The players, even at our club, don't have a f**king clue what it's like to work 35 or 37 hours and are far removed from the financial reality our fans face. "Support the club, back the club" - "How about some effort on the park, a display of basics if nothing else."

The St Mirren players and officials wish they were important enough for people to wet their pants over them. They're barely worth knocking a bovril over for these days. It's barely anger anymore, well for me anyway. I'm sure there are parents who spend stupid amounts of money to get themselves and their kids to a game. Add then buying strips etc, it's no wonder people boo, abuse players or post on here. The players, even at our club, don't have a f**king clue what it's like to work 35 or 37 hours and are far removed from the financial reality our fans face. "Support the club, back the club" - "How about some effort on the park, a display of basics if nothing else."

Maybe these comments are more worthy on the " John Mcginn Wants More Of Our Money" topic.