Loan Striker

SuperSaints 12

I'd still much rather get a central defender in. Goals will come once we start defending properly and stop sacrificing attacking options to protect our lack of defense!!!

We need a central defender and a striker.

Even against Killie we never looked like scoring in a million years. They gifted us a goal, sadly we gifted them 2.

If he actually thinks we can still sign players on loan even after the window has closed, he's even more clueless than I thought he was

Is there not some rule in Scotland whereby you can loan a player outside the transfer window from Scotland but not from your own division. I.e. We can only sign players from leagues below?

That used to be the case a few years ago, don't know if it still is....

Is there not some rule in Scotland whereby you can loan a player outside the transfer window from Scotland but not from your own division. I.e. We can only sign players from leagues below?

That used to be the case a few years ago, don't know if it still is....

No, we can loan players to lower divisions but we can't bring anyone in, only scenario for signing players outwith the transfer window is for a goalkeeper and all your keepers need to be fu@@ed. Only free agents can be signed

To be fair, he doesn't actually say that he's after a loan player.

He says "It's something we'll continue to look at. We're active in the market for someone who could come in and do us a turn."

What that "something" is not confirmed by any direct quote from the manager.

The article does mention "on loan" and "on a temporary basis", but as I said, these are not terms which are part of any direct quote.

Most likely he'll be after an out of contract player.

We need someone who is up for a fight with something to prove. I personally would love to see James McFadden come to us but we need a target man with experience in relegation battles. That's what we are in and it shows no sign of changing soon.

All our players will soon have that.