Abuse At St Mirren Park

shull

Could be culprit has been charged by police. Until he actually appears in court he cannot be named. Unless it is deemed so serious and he is taken into custody otherwise he will be reported to the fiscal and it could take 2-3 months to get to court.

Edited by Frank McGarvey' wonky legs

Did it happen after the diving incident?

Why does it matter when the abuse happened? Are you trying to justify any kind of racial abuse by what happened on the pitch immediately prior to the incident? blink.png

Edited by iTony

Could be culprit has been charged by police. Until he actually appears in court he cannot be named. Unless it is deemed so serious and he is taken into custody otherwise he will be reported to the fiscal and it could take 2-3 months to get to court.

If that's the case , can the media not say something alomg the lines of " a 29yr old male has been charged with racism at New St Mirren Park in relation to an incident on Saturday 27 September "

Aplologies to all males , as I probably should have said person , and also apologies towards anyone between the ages of 24 to 37 as I wouldn,t wan,t to be seen as ageist .

iTony I don,t think FTOF is trying to Justify Racial Abuse , I think he is trying to identify when the reported offence took place , so he can give his opinion in a sort of informed way .

ignore the fruitcake Griff. He's taken to stalking me because I rip the piss out of him constantly. You'll be next on his list because you've defended me. He's an incredibly sad little individual whose life hs no meaning other than being the worst Internet troll ever.:-D

If that's the case , can the media not say something alomg the lines of " a 29yr old male has been charged with racism at New St Mirren Park in relation to an incident on Saturday 27 September "

Aplologies to all males , as I probably should have said person , and also apologies towards anyone between the ages of 24 to 37 as I wouldn,t wan,t to be seen as ageist .

And apologies from the Media also ...........whistling.gif

Can someone explain why the Tonev incident is being investigated by the SFA/SPFL yet this one is a police investigation? Is racial abuse from a fellow player a lesser offence than from a fan?

I think it's one law for the rich and one for the poor. Guess which one we are. Celtic rules, OK?

Can someone explain why the Tonev incident is being investigated by the SFA/SPFL yet this one is a police investigation? Is racial abuse from a fellow player a lesser offence than from a fan?

I'd take a wild pot luck guess and say that incidents that happen on the football field come under the immediate jurisdiction of the fooballing authorities and those that happen OFF the field is the immediate business of the plods.

ETA: And it has absolutely fúck all to do with "your racism is worse than mine". wink.png

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes

Aparently the Aberdeen player refused to give a statement to the police yet Aberdeen / the player went public with their accusation anyway whereas afaik VVD did make a complaint to the police.

I saw what I believe to be the incident in question . The 'supporter' ran to the boundary fence and was shouting abuse at Van Dijk then proceeded to make monkey gestures. He was then shepherded away by a steward. At the time I didn't quite believe I had witnessed that behaviour because no other action was taken until I saw the reports today. The 'supporter' was wearing a red top .

No place for it at football or in society

Yeah seen the same guy from my position in the south stand, Red jumper and jeans. Police asked him to sit down calm down that was the end of it. It was definitely monkey gestures being made. very disappointing to see.

iTony I don,t think FTOF is trying to Justify Racial Abuse , I think he is trying to identify when the reported offence took place , so he can give his opinion in a sort of informed way .

Yeah, normally I would agree and see where you're coming from Griff, however FTOF had already posted this:-

However, it remains to be seen if indeed any crime did take place. I really hope it's not true, as it's been a shit enough season already, without adding this to it.

which suggested that he hadn't seen anything which could have been the incident so how could he possibly be able to offer his opinion in an "informed way" as he clearly didn't see or hear it? I'm not having a go at you, just explaining why I posted what I did. Apparently replying to posts, even ones in reply to your own posts is "trolling" so sorry for "trolling" you, Griff...

ignore the fruitcake Griff. He's taken to stalking me because I rip the piss out of him constantly. You'll be next on his list because you've defended me. He's an incredibly sad little individual whose life hs no meaning other than being the worst Internet troll ever.:-D

laugh.png

You have never ripped the piss out of me. The closest anyone came to doing that was BoW (I think) but he ruined it by throwing in some Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda nonsense! I'm guessing you're still suffering from two petted lips - the first being that the Referendum didn't go the way you wanted and the second because I caught you out by posting this:-

Don't get upset now.

I thought you had me on "ignore"? lol.gif

When you quoted and replied to my post after saying I was on your "ignore" list...

I look forward to you "ignoring" this post...wub.pngjerry.gif

Edited by iTony

Not the worst whistling.gif

Doubt it very much,more of the Celtic fans giving him abuse TBH.

Worst Celtic team I've seen in decades,see Goodwin saying same in the Sun today,Erm they beat us ya tit

What, Jim Goodwin says that this is the worst Celtic team you've seen in decades? blink.png