Singing Section W5 (Confirmed) + Update

Surprised thats the first negative post tbh, It will be a success! When I first started this I would of thought of it a success if 20 people turned up! Little did I know that so many more people wanted to get involved!

So buzzing for next week!

good luck to you. Atmosphere is sorely needed and it's good to see you making an effort

good luck to you. Atmosphere is sorely needed and it's good to see you making an effort

I think if we shorten the main stand , put toilets out the back with no roof , put holes in the guttering, create a ramp to the back end of the stand & have large pylon style floodlights then this would help the atmosphere :)

Oh hang on ...

Well done Josh, good effort bud.

Can we get some karaoke software on the big screen?

One of those bouncing balls or won thing to tell you what what you should be on?

It's such a pity that some of the Green Brigade can see the screen when they come since if they were confined to one end then we could get 'Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves' on the screen karaoke style. Just think of the noise their poor brain cells would make trying to figure out how the other 3 sides of the stadium knew all the words !

you don't need a name just get on with it and enjoy singing at the game and the other things like that will take care of themselves

if it all works out, as I'm sure it will, a name will transpire

How about 'The Silent Minority' as after the first 15 minutes today, they just disappeared into their own wee world.

Thought spells throughout the first half the section sounded good but during the second half it just wasn't there! In my opinion a basic drum beat would be brilliant as it would carry the songs on for longer if you get me! But on the whole well done to all involved it was a brilliant effort and i hope to see the section next week!